• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello.

Greetings, fellow whose username I had no part in the creation of. Enjoy your stay here at the forums, or else Blastoise here will uncharacteristically melt bits of your face off. Burning flesh aside, I hope you feel welcome, and I suggest our Anime Style Battling section and the Role-Playing section.

Hello my good sir, I do wish to offer you a formal welcoming, but do so apologize that my formal speaking tone is not always to par.
I wish you well good Sir, that you find amongst our plethora of diverse topics, something that intrests you.
With my ut-most kindness I make the humble offer to the lovely gentlemen: would thou like to partake in a cup of tea or perhaps a delightful serving of cod?
The tea comes in a Victorian Era cup that is made so that ones fine mustache does not get out of shape by the intake of the tea.
Oh, where are manners Sir? Let me take your coat, I'll have the butler store it post-haste.
Our many forums include many fine subjects including ASB battling, anime and game discussion, even role-playing if fancy.
I'm sorry that I have to bid the adieu.
Another good sir or madam should be with you momentarily to complete the introduction.
Please enjoy some of the previously offer refreshments during our intermission.

I c wat u did thar dude with the epik username. :D

I'm J. Squirtle Addams, but JSA or Squirtles to most everyone here. Hope you have fun in the forums!

Ohaithar.
My name's Frostagin. I'm the resident frost dragon/Hetafreak/Superwholocked person. Have some toast.

... I'm the only one who doesn't get it. ;(

Hi, anyway.

You are not.
But I shall play along.
I greet you heartfully *bows* and present to you this elegant and exquisite foam rapier as a welcoming gift, if I may add it is also quite rare.
I go by the name Nanabshuckle at the moment, and hope that you will find pleasure in the discussions on this refined forum. It would be truly interesting to find out more about you, may I request some added information perhaps, as I am a young fellow who has yet much to learn?

I appreciate the many gifts and present my most gentlemanly bow to all of you. You are too kind. As for added information, that request is granted. Though I'm not sure as to what sort of information is desired. Perhaps my coat size for more impromptu gift givings? Or perhaps whether I desire a tail on my coats? I certainly do.

... Who doesn't? Gentlemanly talk aside, I'm 17 and my hobbies include slappin' da bass, playin' the guitar, slappin' some more bass, and then consorting with radical and cool people. (Blastoise and Barubu.)

Back
Top Bottom