• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Heroes: Pokemon

Re: {Now Started} Heroes: Pokemon

Matt stared at his high-tech map of the city carefully. Everyone was up and about, doing something. "Well well well," he said. "I see some recruitment possible!"
((And we're always Pokemon.))

((gdfsgd sorry I haven't posted. but what is going on? I can't really figure it out.))

Bouncy looked at the Weavile, and said, "You have no proof I have a power. I saw a Latios appear out of nowhere then he left."

Dr. got a little nervous when the Spoink said he had seen a Latios, however, the Spoink thought that Dr. had disappeared right after. Dr. got a lucky there. But Dr. knew that there was trouble brewing.

Eden swooped gracefully through the air, eyes glowing a faint red. As he passed by, a ghostly shimmer seemed to permeate the air. Lucky I met up with a Haunter yesterday.
Eden looked around, enjoying the majestic view of the region. Wow... I've never seen such a lovely landscape. I should make one of my... secret homes here.
Suddenly, something caught his eye. An object appeared to be hurtling toward him. He shot a glare upward. Hornbreak, he swore, An Altaria!
Eden forcefully pushed through the air into a corkscrew. He landed on top of the Altaria, crushing it into the ground. It fainted. ...I haven't been attacked recently. I wonder what's up.
Suddenly, Eden spotted Dr. on the ground. Eden let go of his ghostly flight, and landed next to Dr. "Hey, Dr. Haven't seen you around recently. Anyway, I was just attacked. By an Altaria. Have you any idea of what is going on?"

"Well, according to my sources... Ummm..." Jon was bad at persuasion, and he gave up trying to hide the secret that he worked for the Company. "Fine. I'll ask you one question: Are you good, or are you bad?"

Eden gave an accusing glance to the stranger. I wonder what his intentions are...
"You answer my question first."

Dr. was about to explode. It was good that Jon was talking to the spoink when Eden came up to him. Dr. whispered "When I am invisible, YOU, my friend ar the only lucky one who can see me. NEVER be that loud again! You almost gave away my position. I am watching to see what side that spoink is on. Now take some cover!"

"Sorry."
Instead of following orders, he copied Dr.'s ability, and used it. This will come in handy.

"If the spoink turns out to be bad, we both move in and attempt to neutralize the threat. You take the spoink and I take Jon. If he turns out to be good, we attack Jon. Got it?"

"Okay."
Eden recalled his energy beam power from its use the previous week, and stored power.

Jon was scared: These guys seemed to be good, so he had to hide his identity. "Uhhh.... I have NO idea what's going on... Yeah...... So what are YOU doing here?"

Eden kept silent, hoping Jon would think they walked away while invisible.

Dr. could tell Jon knew he was there. There was no avoiding it. Dr. flew in and hit Jon with a Dragon Claw.

Eden fired his charged energy beam, and flew behind it, using Megahorn to double up on the attack.

DarkThunder came out of the shadows, and is still invisible. "How's everything going?" she whispered. "Need any help?

Back
Top Bottom