• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Hide the children, it's hideous!!

Elfin

feeling nostalgic
Yay, now it's time for some weird "art". For the most part, all my drawings are just in pencil, because I'm lazy like that. Well, hope you like them! So, suggestions? Advice? Compliments? Hate mail? Go ahead. I'm really not pretending to be Michelangelo here. ^^

140d9ww.jpg

It was around two in the morning, and I decided to try drawing a human Strong Bad. I'm pretty sure I didn't intent for it look like this, but I still kinda like it.

2qvuzo9.jpg

Artemis from the Darkest Hour. Looking pretty anime-ish.

16is29z.jpg

I love Everyone's Pokemon Ranch. ^^

11vmn2f.jpg

nmc16s.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, don't put yourself down; your art's very adorable <3~

The Eevee's very huggable in that picture. The legs are very nifty looking, though maybe some line defining the paws would help this look better. Ooh, the fluffy mane is just awesomenocity. I really like the shape of face, but it's a bit blank. Would you mind making your already wonderful eyes larger? I think it'd really help.

Vulpix is very adorable, too, especially since Vulpix's sleeping. The oversized head somehow manages to look normal, which I can't pull off. The curls are done excellently. Do you mind me suggesting to make the muzzle more defined? There isn't much of one, and it'd improve this picture. The forepaws are really wonderful, but I think you forgot the darker part on the paws.

*feeling warm and fuzzy*
I can't draw Eevees, especially their heads. They always end up looking either like a demented fox (the muzzle just weird shaped) or just a circle. This one came out really well. I'm going to color the Vulpix drawing soon, that's why the paws aren't dark. I'll do it tomorrow. Thanks for the advice! ^^

More drawings. Yeah. ^^

rvy0s2.jpg

I tried drawing some kind of anime logo-esque thing.. Very scribbly.
3347v28.jpg

It's a moogle. Not much else to say.

dgw2p.jpg

I'm pretty happy with this, actually. Yay, complete lack of shading. It's mane is fluffy and.. yeah. I want an Eevee.

I like the moogle, whatever that is.

Iibui's coloring is a bit too dark, but that's all right; if you like it that way, that's fine with me.

I love all your artwork in general. They don't have a lot of details, but you seem to put them in motion.

Would you mind linking to your images instead of showing them? They're a bit large.

So, what game is this Moogle based off of? The design keeps on changing so much, and the only thing that's always the same is having bat wings.

2qi1m42.jpg

I have a doll like this that one of my friends gave me, so I drew it. Okay, the feet are messed up. Still pretty cute.

zmb5w6.jpg

No story behind these, really.

Back
Top Bottom