• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

home of the Shiny

Name: Ice
Pokemon: Articuno
Personality: Ice is calm and rational, preferring not to fight. However, she is very suspiscious and it takes a while to get her trust. She is also quite proud and even a bit vain.
Other: It is quite difficult to determine her as a shiny, since light always reflects off her feathers and brightens up the area. She has been attempted to be captured enough, however, due to her legendary status, but she has so far evaded everyone.

Oh my God this picture is epic :DD

Name: Matrix
Pokemon:Porygon Z
About: A very shiny, Porygon Z. Once a normal Porygon, it has been modified to suit it's trainer's needs. Unfortunately, it gained an obsessive personality when it evolved into Porygon2 and attempted many times to take over the world. It's creators have sought to disable it by running a bug when it was evolving into Porygon Z, but it only gained more power and intelligence, albeit with a speech disorder. After it's transformation, Matrix had become more and more isolated, due to it being a "Virtual Pokemon", it had been wandering through regions, and over time, it's memories had faded and it's color has inverted.
More: Speaks with stutter/different pitches etc.

name:Bubble
pokemon:Azurill
about this pokemon:Seems to just want to bounce on her tail all day long. And always makes sure to blow bubbles beautifully to make sure she can get into contests one day.
more:Nope

Emmeline, Ice, Bubble, and Matrix are in. I think we start now but more can join us.

It was geting dark soon. "time to go" Rose says.
as she waits for them to get up it starts raining.'O boy this is going to be fun' Rose thinks.

Last edited:
Ice glared at Bubble. "I prefer snow or hail," she said. "Come winter I'll be one of the most powerful beings around." She preened her wings for a few seconds, and swished her long, beautiful tail feather.

"Oh, snap. Rain. Well, guess I'lll have to tough it out 'till we get where we have to be. But couldn't it have waited until later?" Mikiozu complained. She didn't want to have to walk in the rain, but she had to tough it out if she wanted a home. "And, um, snow would melt if I was around, and I can't stand hail."

It was geting dark soon. "time to go" rose says.
as she wait for the other to get up it start raining.'o boy this is going to be fun' rose thinks.
Rachiru gets up, O yay! RAIN!!! :D
Psst, guys.

Show some effort in your roleplaying. Capitalization and punctuation, anyone? Also smilies? And how do you misspell 'getting', anyway?

May I join?

name:Star
pokemon:Eevee
about this pokemon:Star is an abandoned shiny Eevee, she was abandoned because she did poorly in battles. She has one blue eye.
more?:Nope.

"Okay, stop complaing, Miki. You want a home, right?" She nodded to herself. "Well, a little drizzle can't..." The "drizzle" turned into a thunderstorm. "Oh, great."

Rain, rain, come again, sang Rachiru... What? I like rain! OOH LIGHTNING! CAN WE GET MOVING?! Yelled Rachiru.

(yes Star you can join.)
Now Rose hates rain and now it was a thunderstorm. She agree with Mikiozu on the rain but they had to keep going. "Let just hope this doesn’t get worse" said rose and they got going in the thunderstorm.

Last edited:
"Yipes!" Mikiozu jumped as a lighting bolt almost hit her. "Okay, could this get any worse?" She thought. "No complainig Miki! No! Be happy, 'cause once you do this, you'll have a home." She smiled, even though some of the Pokemon stared because she was talking to herself quite a bit.

Dreams flew out of the clouds."Oh great,it's thunderstorming,no more fun in the clouds for me today!"

Back
Top Bottom