• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How many Shiny Pokemon do you have?

How many Shinies do you have?

• 0-10

Votes: 204 87.6%
  • 11-20

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • 21-30

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • 31 or over

Votes: 13 5.6%

• Total voters
Shiny ditto = my only one caught. Recieved a dupof someones zubat, a delibird, and an eevee.

I have a shiny Golbat in Diamond. But other than that I don't currently have any.

right now? just one. it's a female barboach i found while training my pichu, who's now a pikachu.

i'm chaining kecleon for a shiny, but fricken meditites always break my chains...ugh.

I ran into a shiny Spearow on LG and now it's on my Pearl. I think that's all, but I don't remember.

I have two shinies.

One is a shiny Turtwig that came all the way from Japan (probably hacked, but ehh :P).

And a scene that I really wish to share with you for no particular reason :3

Me: *walking along in Berry Woods* (that was LG in case you couldn't tell)
Me: I have to rescue the tiny girl from the pathetic Hypno that I usually catch again boring boring boring I wanna get Entei on my Diamond, dammit D:<
*random Pokemon battle*
Me: Oh great it's another Bellsprou- HOLY SH*T A SHINY
*Ultra Ball tiem*

...:3 I WILL SHOWER LOVE ON YOU FOREVERRRR~

Update; I now have one shiny Pokémon, the Pikachu Colored Pichu. Still, it's not good enough. I want to catch my own some time in the future.

Up to Pokemon Emerald I have:
-Shiny Rhydon
-Shiny Numel + Camerupt (I cloned, hehe)

Didn't really care about Diamond. I have lost interest, really.

I just barely caught one. A shiny Eevee. After a Pokéradar chain of 26.

I earned this one--I have been chaining Eevees in the Trophy Garden for the past week or so without any success. *sighs in blissful relief*

...now to decide what to evolve it to...

I just barely caught one. A shiny Eevee. After a Pokéradar chain of 26.

I earned this one--I have been chaining Eevees in the Trophy Garden for the past week or so without any success. *sighs in blissful relief*

...now to decide what to evolve it to...

Shiny Glaceon is just awesome.

I still don't have any, which might be because I haven't finished the Sinnoh dex, damn you Manaphy, damn you.

In Platinum, ZERO! Because I never even came across one yet (and I'm terrible at chains, and what doesn't help is that the Pokemon I would like to have Shiny seem to be much more rare and harder to chain than others)

Pearl, though, was a different story. But it was still only one... A Green Machoke that I ran into in Victory road while I was... Think it was while I leveled up a Mismagius.

Haven't met a shiny since.

Luck is not the 'right way' to find shinies. Chaining is a way for people who aren't lucky but who are unbelievably patient to get shinies. There is no right way. A shiny is a shiny, unless it's been cheated.

EDIT: And I now have two legitimate shiny Shinx. Chaining ftw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom