• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How many Shiny Pokemon do you have?

How many Shinies do you have?

• 0-10

Votes: 204 87.6%
  • 11-20

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • 21-30

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • 31 or over

Votes: 13 5.6%

• Total voters
Ugh, honestly, other than the shiny Gyrados in G/S/C, I don't have a single shiny. The only other one I saw was a shiny Wurmple in my Emerald version, but that was before I even beat my rival. In other words, there was no way I could've had a single Pokeball. Sucks, eh?

I have Five

Caught:
Crobat-Sapphire
Dodrio-Leaf Green
Cloyster-Diamond
Magnezone-pearl
Bronzor-Diamond
Gyrados-Gold

Seen:
Bibarel-Pearl
Espeon-Trainer Tower
Meowth-Fire Red

Gold, Silver, Crystal - Shiny Gyarados (LOL)
Silver - Shiny Drowzee (Deleted File)
Emerald - Shiny Azumarill (Deleted File)
Leaf Green - Shiny Rattata (Pre Pokedex)
Diamond - Shiny Electrivire (Temporary Trade)

I'm awful with shinies. I have none at the moment.

For sure, I know I have these:
-Gyarados
-Ditto
-Abra
-Eevee
-Flareon
-Beedrill
-Cleffa
-Charmeleon
-Ralts
-Dialga (from GTS, looks legit O.o)

I might have a few more I've forgotten. >D

I now have one. I caught the Gyrados on Silver just a few minutes ago.

I don't count it though.

Let's see:

For those currently owned:
T = Traded for
Charmander T
Butterfree
Pidgeot
Pikachu T
Ditto T
Totodile T
Crobat
Togepi T
Ampharos (On Silver)
Torchic T
Wurmple
Roselia T
Sharpedo (Plus clones. I won't count those, though)
Flygon
Clamperl T
Beldum T
Starly T (Thanks again Negrek!)
Shinx T

Huh. I thought I had less than 10. As for those caught (in order):

Flygon (As Trapinch. My friend technically caught her while playing my game though)
Butterfree (As Caterpie. Had two Pokeballs at the time. Panicked and threw one when it wouldn't work. Weakened and caught it with my second (and last) Pokeball. DAMNED lucky capture!)
Crobat (As Zubat. Gave to friend as thanks. Later traded back, giving him a Pidgey as thanks)
Pidgey (See Crobat)
Pidgeot (As Pidgey)
Wurmple (Caught shortly before the NA release of D/P)
Stunky (Gave to my girlfriend as a gift)
Ampharos (As Mareep)
Sharpedo (As Carvahna)

Let's see.... I have a Starmie, Sharpedo and Chinchou from fishing.

A Tentacruel from a random encounter whilst surfing. And an Articuno from three days of soft resetting.

And then all of this crap I got by chaining: Bibarel, Spoink, Skitty, Psyduck, Farfetch'd, Mareep, Natu, Zigzagoon, Shinx.

Gosh, I couldn't even remember all of them. I had to pick up my Pearl to check.

So that's 14 total. Not bad.

I have quite a few shiny pokemon... But a lot of them are from the GTS, if I don't count those (and shiny Gyarados), I have three:

(in order of being captured)

Shiny Swalot - caught in Ruby, evolved from shiny Gulpin. (caught in that one route between Slateport and Mauville...)

Shiny Fearow - caught in LeafGreen as a Fearow. (caught on island number 7)

Shiny Duskull - caught in Ruby at Mt. Pyre. (Just caught it last week :grin:)

First time ever playing a Pkmn game, on ruby, I saw a shiny Zubat and completely freaked out. I couldn't figure out why it was so weird looking, but I ended up catching it.

Hmm...could've sworn that I posted here before. Anyways....

Shiny Gyarados-Gold(well dur)
Shiny Ditto-Gold(thanks awesome mimic/transform trick!)
Shiny Smoochum-Crystal(before it died)
Shiny Tentacool-Emerald, now on either my Pearl or my brother's Diamond(DAMN YOU WATER ROUTES!!! )X )

The rest of my Shiny were either caught through cheat codes or created by editing a cloned Red Gyarados with the Monster Brain. Tentacool is really my only legit Shiny that counts, because the Gyarados is one everybody has and Smoochum came from that egg. Like I said, Ditto was caught by using this neato trick/glitch involving Mimic, Red Gyarados, and Red/Blue version.

I have a shiny Flygon in My Pokémon Ranch (caught in Sapphire, migrated to Diamond, transferred to Ranch) and a shiny Tangela in Crystal.
And, of course, the shiny Gyarados in Crystal.

I've been breeding Eevee in hopes of a shiny (So I can get a shiny Umbreon), but no luck. At least I finally have a female Eevee to breed with, it too me so long to breed her.

Come on, shiny Eevee!

Back
Top Bottom