• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How Tall Are You?

Re: Are You Short or Tall?

I'm a shortass (5'4), my 13 year old sister is taller than me >:|

Tallest so far! I'm only 15 and am 6'6" and supposedly going to be around 7' when I'm done growing. Tall isn't always good ;~;

I'm about five feet, and seven inches, which is fine. I'd rather be short-ish, though.

Waaaaaaaay too tall. :(

I'm 14 and I'm six foot two.

yeah I know, according to my mom I'm above average height for adult males... D:

I'm afraid I'll end up like seven feet and look like a freak. :(

the worst part is that everyone is like "do you play basketball" and I suck ass at basketball

Shortshortshort.

Like 5'2". I dunno.

But my crush is reeeeeeeally tall. D:

4'8" I win the shortest contest. And at fourteen years old. :D
I love being short. I can hide away for days at a time before someone finds me. Also, everyone loves to give me piggyback rides cause...iunno Like when we had to walk at school once for some anti-smoking thing and one of my friends gave me a piggyback ride and he ran. We both shouted banzai. :3

I don't wanna grow tall. D:

Back
Top Bottom