• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

i am but a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am but the Omskivar, the big, shaggy Omskivar, but the Omskivar all the same.

And a welcoming one at that. Enjoy your stay, O Man Who Is Manly

superman_I_am_a_man_7841.jpg

^ That basically? xD

Well, welcome! =D So what brings you to tCoD?

Welcome to TCoD. I am also of the XY chromosome, though I am not a manly man of manliness such as a manly man as yourself, your manliness. I look forward to seeing your tales of masculinity unfold upon this very forum.

But such things create an ideal atmosphere for masculine learning.

upon reading this post i was impressed, and i contemplated taking you on as an apprentice and teaching you the ways of the masculine side. but your user-title has disappointed me and has made me reconsider. manly men, after all, do not require nor request 'hugs'.

Too much manliness here, time to ~girlify~
*flowers*
*perfume*
*tasteful curtains*
*plants*
*more perfume*
*etcetera*

...Okay granted I'm not much of a girly girl. But at the same time, I'm not massively boyish. Somewhere in the middle!

And btw guys I can totally relate to the love of boobies :3

upon reading this post i was impressed, and i contemplated taking you on as an apprentice and teaching you the ways of the masculine side. but your user-title has disappointed me and has made me reconsider. manly men, after all, do not require nor request 'hugs'.

The thing is Forretress is renown for knowing and using the move Explosion, a brave, suicidal move that has a very high chance of knocking out the opponent.

The requested hug was merely a tactic for the opponent to approach in Explosion's range.

The thing is Forretress is renown for knowing and using the move Explosion, a brave, suicidal move that has a very high chance of knocking out the opponent.

The requested hug was merely a tactic for the opponent to approach in Explosion's range.

forretress has a moderately pink shell. you are not helping yourself here.

So what? Nidoking is purple and is one of the manliest Pokémon ever. Color doesn't matter, as long as the Pokémon can easily withstand it with its own manliness. If you think a man can't be a man because of a simple color, you can't, in my honest opinion, wear the title of manliest man.

Also Scolipede.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom