• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I am odd

What is more of an illusion?

• Time

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Beef Burritos

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
Hi! I'm DarkAura, a residewnt Pokemon lover.

I see you have Gir as your avatar. Nice choice! =D!

So, check out Mafia, ASB, writing section, RPs and other stuff.

So welcome and enjoy your stay here! =D!

I voted burritos because it's more fun and random.

As for you being a little crazy, you have come to one of the most open-minded, accepting Pokemon forums on the net. Have fun!

Hey im Dark Koala! Nice to meet you! This is actually the first person i greeted, but with the title I Am Odd how could I resist? Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay!

(Gir FOR THE WIN!)

DarkAura, you don't know if e knows what ASB is :/

It stands for Animé Style Battling, essentially realistic Pokémon battling. Your Onix won't fare well underwater; it'll sink.

Haither guy! I love Gir! I'm Ever, resident Forum Games addict. Welcome to TCoD, where we eat tea and drink cod drink tea and eat cod. Or perhaps you would prefer coffee and salmon? Hot chocolate and halibut? I find Forum Games and Artwork quite fun. I love your user title. Enjoy your stay and watch your step!

You get Tea and cod and like it!

or possibly some coffee and salmon, or some soda and bass, or some orange juice and angelfish. Yeah, sure, lets go with what you said.

So have fun here! =D

The banner was made in Photoshop. first I rendered clouds, then added a swirl effect to it. It's a couple of years old, so it's hard to remember the details on how I made it.

Last edited:
OHMAHGAWD IT'S A GIR

You are officially awesome. :D
Anyways, hi, I'm Ulqi. Or Arctica. Whichever is easier.
Have fun here, okay? There's some awesome stuff here that I'm sure you'll love.
Have a nice day! Szayel Aporro Granz wishes you luck!

Back
Top Bottom