• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I CAN DRIVE! I CAN DRIVE! I CAN DRIVE! I CAN... *shot*

Drifloon Rocks

Honey, please don't eat the rancid dung.
I got y Driver's Permit today! It's 2 years late, since I' afraid to drive, but y dad made me get it. I passed the test and got y Permit, and y dad made me drive home. I've never driven before today, so it was terrifying. But still, I guess I'm eager to be ale to drive. Colorado State law requires me to have my Permit for a year before getting my License.

*Gasp* You can drive, you can drive, YOU CAN DRIVE! I'm not very confindent at driving either and I remember when I was little I sucked at those little mini cars.

Actually, I'm 16 (very close to 17). If I had taken a drivers' course, I could have gotten my permit at 15. I was saying I got my permit 2 years late, not my license.

Aww, good luck!

I've been learning for two years now and am still terrible at it... and I need to pass the practical before September or I'll have to do the theory/hazard pecerption again. Le sigh.

But congratulations - and enjoy it~

Be responsible, don't drink and drive, leave a 2-second gap between yourself and the car in front of you (4 in rain, 8 in ice), always use your indicators and take particular care around cyclists! :D

I still can't get my license but I learned how to drive at about 13.

Thank EA and my whole family of gamers for that.

I got my permit at 15 because I waited. It's 14 and 9 months for Michigan permits.
I got my license on Tuesday

Woo, congratulations! I'm convinced that I'm going to die as soon as I get my license, so I'm going to wait as long as I possibly can to do that, but I'm glad you're happy about being able to drive.

where do you live so i can stay as far away as possible from those roads
congrats! In little old SC we have to wait until 15. So just ten months. I doubt i'll pass the test anyway :|

Back
Top Bottom