• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMC has Scar; thus I have Shenzi (and Rafiki!)
Flareth has Pumbaa and I think you obtained Timon.
Dragon has Nala
Darksong is either Simba or Kiara (still confused)

Yeah it got kinda confusing. (Darn you post ninja Dragon)

Anyone up for a roleplay revolving around the Zodiacs? Not the one's with the pig and stuff but the ones with the signs such as Libra?

EDIT: Plot is indead right here.

Servetha is a world split up into thirteen "countries", one for each sign of the Zodiac plus a neutral area. At birth, birthdates are written down and recorded and the babies are shipped off to the nuetral country of Neutralis where they are taken care of until they are thirteen and than they go off to the country they were "born" into.

Two years ago after the ceremony, the list for the next year was stolen. In order to keep this hidden, the rulers of each country came together to constrcut another list. The ceremony went well. However recently the real list has been found and there have been mix-ups. This is a problem, as there's no way to fix the problem.

The problem? They don't know what the people who were mixed up look like. This is because at the ceremony when the children are sent to their country of birth, their bodies are changed dramatically to reflect this. They can't visit the childrens' old homes for clues either, as the homes are destroyed as well.

Whilst the leaders live their lifes in a panic, twelve klids live their lives in peace. There have been rumors. However these twelve have felt different from the people within their country, but decided to dismiss it as unimportant. However after a seemingly random event confirms them to be fit for a different country, their suspisions have been confirmed. They have all decided to keep this a secret, although each has their own view. Some just want life to go on, some want to be sent to their right country, and some don't really care, they just don't want the secret to come out.

Meanwhile a prophecy has appeared, one that could spell for either the destruction of their world or one with which all the countries will band together and the walls of separation will be burned down. The leaders have began narrowing down possible mix ups in order to find them out and either help influence the prophecy. What will you do...?

Last edited:
I've been having an idea that I carry around in my head and make comics in my mind of.
It's pretty much that something happens that make Pokémon trainers turn into Pokémon and make their pokémon turn into humans, something along those lines.
Anyone interested?

I've been having an idea that I carry around in my head and make comics in my mind of.
It's pretty much that something happens that make Pokémon trainers turn into Pokémon and make their pokémon turn into humans, something along those lines.
Anyone interested?

Pole-vaulting off of this, what if Pokemon, tired of being ordered around by beings to whom they are clearly superior, were to suddenly revolt and turn humans into their slaves?

I...don't know...this just kind of popped into my head. :/

Someone should make and RP where you're a Coordonator.

I'd join that.
I think I'm going to do this, but I need a premise and such.
Pole-vaulting off of this, what if Pokemon, tired of being ordered around by beings to whom they are clearly superior, were to suddenly revolt and turn humans into their slaves?

I...don't know...this just kind of popped into my head. :/

Sounds crazy enough to be good.

Idea of sorts.
Team Morphos has created a machine capable of completely changing one creature into another. They had several scientists working on a DNA project that could change the DNA of one life form to a different one. Their main goal was to turn humans into pokemon. They also had to develop an accelerated growth device in order to make the effects of the changed DNA happen much faster. They soon becaome popular, and then famous. But in order to succeed, they had to fail. The first projects did not turn out well, they were mutated, and were not released or shown to the public. They are now called Ex-Breeds by members of Team Morphos. The new, cleaner ones are called True-Breeds, and some have been intentionally changed halfway to capture and return the Ex-Breeds, who are now escaping and fleeing Team Morphos's Base of Operations. Pick a side - Morphos or Ex-Breeds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom