• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you chose Pokémon mascot...

Re: If you chose Pokémon mascot...

Eevee
- It has more evolutionary paths than any other Pokemon (Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon)
- It's cute and cuddly
- The shiny form is just plain cute
-Normal-typed
- Rare in the games (Most of them, anyway)

I also agree with Meowth being the mascot. Who wants a Team Rocket version of Pokemon?

ME.

And let us actually DO stuff instead of just blowing our cover by stealing all the slowpokes when the nearby well has wild ones we can legitimately catch. >: V

yes :v

i loved being a rocket in hgss. aside from not getting to wear jeans (:c) it was awesome. c:

also i want mewtwo for the pokemon mascot. its story would be interesting.

I would love Game Freak forever if they made a Team Rocket-based game. Here's hoping they're actually competent in it though. And here's also hoping for Jessie and James. :3

bestdrawingever.png

This is the new mascot of Pokemon.

SEVENTY ZILLION HOURS IN PHOTOSHOP, DON'T STEAL

...I forgot what I wanted for a mascot. You win :D

OOH OOH OOH.

a green day version. with billie joe armstrong as the mascot. yes.

and and and.

tre cool and mike dirnt are roaming legendaries. and team bieber are fighting for justin bieber. and you get to nail him in the crotch with cleats. and he cries like a pussy.

y/y

OOH OOH OOH.

a green day version. with billie joe armstrong as the mascot. yes.

and and and.

tre cool and mike dirnt are roaming legendaries. and team bieber are fighting for justin bieber. and you get to nail him in the crotch with cleats. and he cries like a pussy.

y/y

*A wild Justin Bieber appeared*

Billie Joe uses 21 Guns
*Hit 21 times!*
Justin Bieber uses sing
*Billie Joe becomes confused*
*He hurts himself in the confusion*
Billie Joe uses Brain Stew
*Justin Bieber was poisoned*
Justin Bieber uses sing
*Billie Joe's ears begin to bleed*
Billie Joe uses a heart shaped hand grenade
*Justin Bieber faints*
*Billie Joe kicks the unconscious Bieber*

I'm glad they went with Pikachu, since I love the damn yellow thing, but wouldn't this guy be so much cuter? sandshrew

I could also see a growlithe or a Psyduck as a good mascot.

;) if only Scyther was the original mascot...

I mean, just look at the cool factor. It's a large bug dinosaur ninja with BLADES FOR ARMS... and it can FLY. Who wouldn't want Pokemon after seeing that?

Also... *eats Bombsii's mascot :3*

;) if only Scyther was the original mascot...

I mean, just look at the cool factor. It's a large bug dinosaur ninja with BLADES FOR ARMS... and it can FLY. Who wouldn't want Pokemon after seeing that?

Also... *eats Bombsii's mascot :3*

Nooooooo, I need that >:[

But Scyther lacks the cuteness that a mascot would need. I for one want SANDSHREW

EDIT: Actually, ditch that last line, a scyther would actually be pretty cool :)

Sandslash could work. I mean, it has the coolness factor of Scyther blended with the cuteness of Sandshrew.

A Caterpie, wait for it, riding on a Charizard! Who wouldn't want a Charizard that could make you sticky? o.O

...what did I just say?

Eevee. It's cute, its orgianal evolutions show off 3 of basic types, and its newer evolutions show off the newer generations.

I wouldn't want there to be a set "THIS IS THE MASCOT" Pokémon for the entire series. There's really no need for that... I mean, think about it--Pikachu didn't really become the "official series mascot" Pokémon until they came out with Yellow. Before that, it was only the anime that put an unnecessary spotlight on the yellow rat, and the anime really doesn't count. Plus, the other first-generation games were already selling buttloads before Yellow was even a thought.

Instead, there'd be several "mascot" types in each generation--the starters for each generation, the main legendaries (at least in the later games where legendaries are actually involved in the game's plot), and maybe a couple extras every once and a while. Instead of Pikachu getting plastered all over everything, there'd be a variety of at least half a dozen "mascot" Pokémon per generation.

Charmander

Why-
Evolves into one of the most badass pokemon of it's gen
It's cute
Ash saves one
It's a starter

OR

Squirtle

Why
-evolves into one of the most powerful pokemon of it's time
-Ash originally wanted one
-Squirtle squad
-Every wonder if Ash had gotten the Squirtle in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom