• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm stuck.

Also some weird DS RPG I got before Christmas that has a really weird battle system that sucks and doesn't work.

Is it The World Ends With You?

Because if so, you must retract that statement, as the game's plot is better than... Well, most games I've played.

Is it The World Ends With You?

Because if so, you must retract that statement, as the game's plot is better than... Well, most games I've played.

=o Oh God no, I got TWEWY a while ago and I love it.

This game's called... I forget. Something weird.

I got stuck in PMD2 in the Quicksand Caves.

God dammit, if I see "It's a MONSTER HOUSE!" one more fucking time...

I'm stuck on the Age of Empires I game for the computer. Its really hard in the further campaigns.

Skymin, do you take Reviver Seeds? I found that if you don't, you don't find monster houses. If that doesn't work, use a Petrify Orb, and that paralyzes them all, which is handy.

I got stuck in PMD2 in the Quicksand Caves.

God dammit, if I see "It's a MONSTER HOUSE!" one more fucking time...

Suck, don't they? )= Discharge and such moves are a godsend.

I agree with Mercury. In PMD games, when exploring new or high-level dungeons, it's often good practice to take as many Reviver Seeds as you can carry.

Groudon is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuurdeeeeeeeeeeer in PMD1.

*holds up I Survived A Monster House In Magma Cavern On My First Try! shirt*

*turns it over to reveal back: But Then Another One Killed Me.*

I can not get un-stuck on FFTA2, and it's annoying because it's relatively early in the game. It's this mission where you have to battle this big antlion, and Actions By Nu Mou are forbidden, and my only clan member that probably even stands a chance at damaging that thing is a Nu Mou. And apparently that is always the law for that mission. :(

I probably could level up and get better party members, but that's time consuming and I've since moved on to other games.

Groudon is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuurdeeeeeeeeeeer in PMD1.

*holds up I Survived A Monster House In Magma Cavern On My First Try! shirt*

*turns it over to reveal back: But Then Another One Killed Me.*

I kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilled it~

But then Sky Tower didn't like me.

I can not get un-stuck on FFTA2, and it's annoying because it's relatively early in the game. It's this mission where you have to battle this big antlion, and Actions By Nu Mou are forbidden, and my only clan member that probably even stands a chance at damaging that thing is a Nu Mou. And apparently that is always the law for that mission. :(

I probably could level up and get better party members, but that's time consuming and I've since moved on to other games.

Levelupleveluplevelup!

I'm stuck on that one battle where you kill Illua (aka the last battle). God.

Uh, I got stuck whilst playing EarthBound yesterday...
...By 'stuck' I mean 'I wedged myself into a little gap between a tree and a building and I couldn't get out again' D:
Luckily I'd saved it just beforehand. Apart from that, I'm doing fine.

For SA2B, I'll start fromt he checkpoint before that bit, kay? The moment you get to that part, destory the crates to the right hand side and jump up to the ledge. Aim forward and you'll lock onto some enemies. Shoot them and it'll lighten up the area. Walk back to the camera, jump and hover to the left, so just round the corner. The launcher is there. Fire it and follow it to continue.
I don't have the hover. I haven't gotten any level up items yet, I've seen them, but I could never get to 'em. D:
Try killing enemies, and you get the large cannon at the Weapons bed.
Weapons bed...? Is that a location or a stage?*shoooottt*

Expand on how you're stuck in SH and I'll help. I've beaten the final boss =D *shot*
That means you beat all the stories! zOMG LUCKY! I've had mine scince last year and only completed the Team Rose... For Team Sonic and Dark, on stage 2 (Ocean Palace), everything's pretty easy exept the giant monter rock things that you have to run for your life away from, at first I figured out a way to aviod being chased by it altogether (fly formation ftw.), but it's too hard for me to pull off. ;< Because you have to touch the path, causing the rock to roll at you, and fly out of the way, but my reflexes aren't what they used to be. (THIS IS COMING FROM AN 11 YEAR OLD?! XD) On the Chaotix, Frog Forest. The mission is to get through the forest without being seen by the frogs, and Leaf Swirl is a savior, but I keep falling. That's the only problen, if I didn't have to be under Leaf Swirl att he time, I could fly over every gap. I don't even have the slightest idea where the goar ring is, accually. XP

As for Pokemon XD, don't worry about it. You can KO it if it's too hard - unlike in the last game, Minor B will be carrying around any Shadow Pokemon you don't catch first time. It's the only way I could clear the final boss...all Darks, 3 legendary birds and the other three included a Rhydon...all over level 50. *faint*
I know about that... What a foolish thing it was to start over just because I wanted a Flareon... ^o^; Yeah, exept they always KO me, I should have keeped my Arbok shadow... Because Shadow Half is awsome. It would make the thing alot easier... Blah, maybie I should start over? XD

I can't figure out where to get Dark and Shadow Matter in TWEWY D;

And I can't beat the Pig Noise in Another Day either. =/

And I can't beat the Pig Noise in Another Day either. =/

Which one? There's kinda, y'know, a bunch.

For Shadow Matter, beat any Taboo Noise on Ultimate.

The main problem is that all of the drop rates for Shadow Matter are less than one percent (more about that issue below); Trance Rhino (.5%) and Neoclassical Drake (.3%) have the highest of all Taboo Noise, although I recommend the Drakes because they're considerably less aggravating in general.

For Dark Matter get 10 Shadow Matter and then trade them in somewhere.

Shadow Matter can be put to far better uses given its rarity. Go to week 1, day 4 and fight Reaper Beat at the 104 Building on Ultimate (.5% chance of dropping Dark Matter); have Joshua as your partner - you must have his level three fusion - set your base drop rate to 20 (40 if your level's really high), and set up a chain of at least five, making sure that Beat is at the very end. Have Neku run away from the enemies and keep Joshua on the ground while he attacks - however, only finish the attack combo if it will give you a fusion star, that way you won't be doing any damage. If you do this well enough, you should have max fusion level by the time you get to Beat, which will kill him instantly, if not put him in critical. If this is too tedious, head on over to the endgame and beat Draco Cantus on Hard (10% chance of dropping Dark Matter).

Now, for the matter of intimidatingly low drop rates: there are two foods, the Curious Mushrooms (plus 1) and Absolute Shadow Ramen (plus 3), that will permanently increase your base drop rate. Curious Mushrooms can initially only be bought for a whopping 590,000 yen from the Herbal Remedies shop at Shibu Dept. Store; however, if you raise your friendship level with the owner there enough, you will get the far more feasible option of trading in for 15 10,000 yen pins. The Absolute Shadow Ramen can be bought at the Shadow Ramen store in Dogenzaka (reopens if you selected "yes" on the Reaper Creeper game in Week 3, Day 4), although you need to already have at least one Dark Matter for that...

I don't have the hover. I haven't gotten any level up items yet, I've seen them, but I could never get to 'em. D:

Okay, from where you enter that room head all the way forward, then turn left and stop at the far wall; you should have passed four beetle enemies and if you turn left there should be one of those bomb-carrying robots right in front of you. There're some boxes along the wall, arranged in a way so that you can jump up them, and the hover upgrade is right in the middle of the platform you'll end up on.

For Team Sonic and Dark, on stage 2 (Ocean Palace), everything's pretty easy exept the giant monter rock things that you have to run for your life away from.

Uhhh, switch to speed and mash the b-button like hell? I don't know what more there is to it.

I know about that... What a foolish thing it was to start over just because I wanted a Flareon... ^o^; Yeah, exept they always KO me, I should have keeped my Arbok shadow... Because Shadow Half is awsome. It would make the thing alot easier... Blah, maybie I should start over? XD

The Electabuzz you can snag from Ardos a little earlier also has Shadow Half and is of a far higher level to boot.

Is it just me or is PMD2 harder than PMD1?

Because in PMD1 I NEVER used a Reviver Seed because it was WAYYY easier but in PMD2 I had to use quite a few and train much more.

But I'm not stuck anywhere.

Ooh Rayquaza~

As said PMD1 was always way too easy for me.

PMD2 was harder and I actually had to try twice to beat bosses.

I hope PMD3 will be as good as both PMD1 and PMD2~

I'm sort of stuck on PMD2 when I'm supposed to go to Surrounded Sea.

I'm stuck on The only mission I can do on GTA 4. One of Manny's, where you have to shoot this gang but some of them leave in a car and you can't get to far away from either the ones in the car or the ones at their hangout.

I can never do it Dx

Mercenaries 2. The mission where you go to Solano's bunker for the first time. Fought my way to the door, used (or rather, tried to, but that's part of the plot) a bunker buster on it, and then I need to go save my PMC. I have 10 minutes to get most of the way across the map. They send attack helicopters after me. I tried a tank, too slow. I tried a jeep, too fragile. So, I attempt to hijack one of the helicopters. Low and behold, the button mashing part of the QTE hijack sequence is nearly impossible. My spacebar is about to give out from the mashing. I tried for over an hour, and mashed it enough once. But then I was so exciting mashing spacebar, I didn't see that there was one more key I had to press. So I get kicked off the chopper. I don't know if I've ever used the word fuck so many times while playing any game.

If it weren't so late at night, I might break something.

Back
Top Bottom