• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[INNOCENT WIN] Watchmen: The Mafia

Re: [Day 4] Watchmen: The Mafia

Abstain. I'd rather not play the whole "Oh you lynch me?! No I lynch YOU!" game. That's gonna hurt us in the long run.

P.S. I'm glad somebody listened to me on the healer theory.

P.P.S. Also if I was Mafia why would I suggest lynching a Mafia person around the start of the game?!

Abstain. I'd rather not play the whole "Oh you lynch me?! No I lynch YOU!" game. That's gonna hurt us in the long run.

P.S. I'm glad somebody listened to me on the healer theory.

P.P.S. Also if I was Mafia why would I suggest lynching a Mafia person around the start of the game?!

In the long run? We've kind of narrowed it down to you, Phantom, and possibly Legendaryseeker99. (And myself, but I can pretty much prove my innocence if really necessary.)

How many times do I have to say that it's not the lack of death last night that makes me want to lynch you? I want to lynch you because the information you've provided is incorrect. You've completely ignored that point, and I think if you'd just made a whole lot of mistakes with the information you gave us you would have corrected it by now instead of trying to change the subject.

I'm not sure why you would have suggested lynching one of the Mafia, although it happens all the time when Mafia members want to make themselves look innocent and that is a very real possibility, especially if it turns out that there were originally three Mafia. And again, if you're really the watcher, then how do you explain the inconsistencies with the information you've apparently gotten from your role?

The order was off of the top of my head. I'm merely a human I will make flaws. I haven't gone back to correct it because I feel like even doing that won't help.

The order was off of the top of my head. I'm merely a human I will make flaws. I haven't gone back to correct it because I feel like even doing that won't help.

Can you check your PMs and tell us what your actual results were now, then?

I actually deleted them. I had to make room for the PMs I was getting for the Mafia game I'm GMing.

I actually deleted them. I had to make room for the PMs I was getting for the Mafia game I'm GMing.

I'm leaving my vote where it is for now, then. Do you remember what actions were used on Kammington the first night, at least? Are you sure he was only healed and nothing else?

I'm as sure as I'll ever be from memory

Well, in that case, I'm definitely leaving my vote on you, since that information is still incorrect. If you get lynched and somehow flip innocent (which I doubt will happen) we can go after Legendaryseeker99, I guess.

Has your memory ever failed you? And how would you know it's correct or not

Your memory could have failed you, or you could be lying. We have no way of knowing right now. It certainly seems more likely that you're lying, though.

Legendaryseeker99 said that he blocked Kammington on the first night, which you haven't included in your list. And if it turns out Legendaryseeker99 is lying, Wargle also inspected Kammington that night, which you didn't tell us about either.

We can go after Legendaryseeker99, I guess.

No. We will not go after Legend. >:l
I don't know why you people refuse to shorten my name. I actually like it better shortened, unless you use ls99, in which case I will rant about it.

Well then lynch me. I thought trying to remember my AP Statistics stuff would be a little more important than this and if that means me getting lynching and you making things worse for us innocents then so be it

Well then lynch me. I thought trying to remember my AP Statistics stuff would be a little more important than this and if that means me getting lynching and you making things worse for us innocents then so be it

Well, sorry, but it seems like we have no leads other than you. I guess that I have to vote Orngsumb.
Also good luck with APS.

And if we have no leads we can't abstain? Come on. Why don't we just lynch all the innocent people cuz that makes a lot of sense. What if the Mafia action wasn't sent in? Ever think about that?

Last edited:

And if we have no leads we can't abstain? Come on. Why don't we just lynch all the innocent people cuz that makes a lot of sense. I haven't seen Saith post in awhile. What if the Mafia action wasn't sent in? Ever think about that?

Except that we don't have no leads. You are our lead. And we have no way of knowing if you're innocent.

(Saith posted a bit earlier, and Wargle confirmed them as innocent.)

No. We will not go after Legend. >:l
I don't know why you people refuse to shorten my name. I actually like it better shortened, unless you use ls99, in which case I will rant about it.

Sorry! I never knew what to shorten your name to. :P

Back
Top Bottom