• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Introducing: A new member!

Esmer

I am a fussy spriter.
Very obvious title, I know. I like to be creative, and sometimes... I can't help being so obvious! Haha!

Anyway, I'm Esmer, and I've been spriting for quite a while. I prefer the R/S/E and FR/LG sprites to our recent-day sprites, because I'm just that kind of girl. :P I am also very fussy with my spriting, and when criticizing, I am simply not afraid to go into the details! Also, a revamp is not a recolor. Period.

An example of my work:
crystalshinyeeveerevamp.png

Yay for Eevee. I shot a screen-shot of the Crystal animation, and used FR/LG colors to fix it up... I just love revamping. One of my best and most favourite kind of spriting - but I never got into devamps. Heh.

Also, Rayquaza is super awesome! :D If you say Rayquaza is horrible or bad (horrible describing word, I know <_<) or you say you hate Rayquaza... *draws a knife*

...And yeah, that's me. Now you guys do... what you do. (Also, I read a couple of the introduction topics - you guys have a lot of imagination! *wink*)

Greetings, [size=-3]mortal[/size], and welcome to the Cave! I'm the resident bird-lover and lazy scratch-spriter here. I can also get you some seafood, beverages, and/or pastries if you'd like.

Okay, meme time. First of all, the welcome mats are carnivorous. Don't step on them or they will eat you.
Number two, the vegetarian Welcome Mats. They are just as deadly as the carnivorous ones if given sugar. *pulls over Blade and pours sugar on him, then releases vegetarian mats* See? [size=-3](I'll be back with revives and Full Restores.)
Number three, there is the invisible shiny garchomp, dubbed Invisichomp.

Okay6, now that all that's outta the way, I've got to hide from Blade, Mini Moonwalker, and Sqornshellous Beta. See ya around!

Okay6, now that all that's outta the way, I've got to hide from Blade, Mini Moonwalker, and Sqornshellous Beta. See ya around!

I'm not quite sure why he's hiding from me, but it might have something to do with the misspelling of my name. I have a 'u' right after the 'q'.
Um, hi. Check out the Animé-Style Battling, Safari Zone and Role-Playing forums. If you want to. It's fine if you don't. But I reccomend it. They're good.

>> Send out: Registeel
>> Equip held item: bag of sugar
>> Command: Lock-On, aimed at Superbird
>> Command: Fling
>> Result: Suberbird being attacked by vegetarian welcome mats

Hello! I'm Mini Moonwalker, TCoD's always happy, peppy King of Pop fan! Welcome to the forums! I love the way you type - it's almost exactly how I type! Ahahah! I simply adore your Eevee sprite, and I really would enjoy seeing more of your sprites! Rayquaza is awesome, one of the best Dragon-Types in the game, and it's design is amazing.

Okay6, now that all that's outta the way, I've got to hide from Blade, Mini Moonwalker, and Sqornshellous Beta.

Darn right. *pours sugar on you*

Anyways, I love your avatar. :3 That's Sapphire from the Pokémon comics, correct? I love Sapphire. :D Anyways, seeing as your a spriter, I do suggest that you open up a Sprite Shop. They're quite popular these days~ Everybody loves sprites!

Once again, welcome to TCoD, and if you need any help at all, please don't hesistate to ask! :D Enjoy!

Okay, now that all that's outta the way, I've got to hide from Blade, Mini Moonwalker, and Sqornshellous Beta. See ya around!

Mwahahahahaha. I don't need to do anything, though. Invisichomp will take care of that soon enough. He eats sugar-coated birds. And welcome mats. And pi. And anything else, for that matter.

Hello. I'm Blade, resident Fall Out Boy fan, dragon/blade pokemon lover and weapons expert.

Have fun at the cave!

OH MY GAWD IT'S YOU

8DDDDDDDDDDDDD

WELL WHO DA THUNK THOUGHT YOU'D BE HERE ENNY? :D

Rayquaza is amazing

You better feel that way. I kill Rayquaza haters.

Um, hi. Check out the Animé-Style Battling, Safari Zone and Role-Playing forums. If you want to. It's fine if you don't. But I reccomend it. They're good.

Sounds fun.

Hello! I'm Mini Moonwalker, TCoD's always happy, peppy King of Pop fan! Welcome to the forums! I love the way you type - it's almost exactly how I type! Ahahah! I simply adore your Eevee sprite, and I really would enjoy seeing more of your sprites! Rayquaza is awesome, one of the best Dragon-Types in the game, and it's design is amazing.

Anyways, I love your avatar. :3 That's Sapphire from the Pokémon comics, correct? I love Sapphire. :D Anyways, seeing as your a spriter, I do suggest that you open up a Sprite Shop. They're quite popular these days~ Everybody loves sprites!

Once again, welcome to TCoD, and if you need any help at all, please don't hesistate to ask! :D Enjoy!

I think I just found myself my second friend.

Hello. I'm Blade, resident Fall Out Boy fan, dragon/blade pokemon lover and weapons expert.

Have fun at the cave!

Okey dokey.

Stop throwing sugar at me.

Life is like that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom