• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Is it me or...

Not in Mystery Dungeon, so ... yes xD

Is it me or will it never be bright and sunny today ever again?

Its you, it was sunny yesterday, yet I was playing football with a few of my friends in a muddy, water-logged field.

Is it me or is Grass Knot a great move?

It's not you, threads that are more than a month old shall perish beneath my missile and blade.

Is it me or am I not supposed to be doing this?

It's just you, whenever you look at the number of posts you have you times them by two.

Is it me or is my egg in my signature going to take forever to hatch?

Last edited:
No, I just got glasses.

Is it me or is the D/P sprite of Blastoise look like he's saying, "Give me your money or else a jet of water will take your head off!"?

Back
Top Bottom