• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ITT CUTE PICTURES

Re: You go "Awwwwwwwwww," you lose

I find your avatar ugly.
I agree with both of those.
Egg-headed vee :(
what the hell you are all communists

teeny bui is adorable

It is kind of cute but pretty much every other vee is cuter except fishing-for-trolls vee. (Noodlyvee is cutest off the top of my head. :3)
ok

pk.noodlevee.png

:3

If I'm ever in the mood to see something cute, I just.
http://images.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1B2GGFB_enGB218&q=puppy&btnG=Search+Images
or
img431.jpg

There was this one puppy I saw once that was so cute that it literally made me feel sick. I've been looking for it for the best part of an hour, but I can't. :(

image.php

I find your avatar ugly.

so you find a buggy eyes, premature metagross cute, that's totally cool!!!
I LOVE CHIBIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

fuck you

PLUG OF ART LOL ^_^

eb7899dba526a863bef8cbec07d6c047.png

15745030d4d65f7f31db7f75b9bb1a90.png

The Glaceon & Eevee pic in that series was the most cute imo :x

Damn, are you people trying to make me aw.

Wait...

cute_snake.jpg

It's not a spider this time. :3

manypandas.jpg

Come on, it's a room full of baby Pandas!

cute-pictures-keep-cat.jpg

RIGHT!?

wrong-i-r-meant-to-catch-u.jpg

I think the rat is thinking other things, but I no say them. ^_^

lolcatsdotcom0wyvk2mpygk0j7ua.jpg

MAH CHEEZEBURGUR!

More soon!

In my opinion, lolcats are not cute. They might be without the captions, but adding the captions just ruins them. Same with FAIL.

Actually, Shaymin kinda looks like "...you moron. What did you think would happen?"

Hey, Eevee, does that include pictures of small spiders, but the pictures are still zoomed in?

Must... Not... Put... Cute... Spider...

snakeinhand2.jpg

Who knew snakes could be so cute?

cute_frog.jpg

And frogs...

AD060_large.jpg

And turtles!

Back
Top Bottom