• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Johto Mafia [N-3]

Re: Johto Mafia [D-2]

No, I'm just saying that if Morty is alive, he can try to confirm her roleclaim. He doesn't need to reveal himself.

Umm...Abstain to try to even out the votes?[/b]

Hmmm. I don't think Morty coming out is great now, so I think Seri might be trying to off them.

Unless they were morty themselves. but that would make all of their posts null.

Seri

Agreed. Besides, wouldn't revealing Morty cause him to be a prime suspect of the Mafia?

Seritinajii

Sighh... Well, I guess I give up.

I'm Morty! And I asked if Superbird's "Claiming Falkner" is true. The result was that yes, it is true. I was just trying to pretend not to be Morty and defend Blazheirio.

The sun sets over Johto.

Today, the inhabitants of Johto are all to eager to lynch, and as soon as Seritinajii utters something even mildly suspicious, he is called out almost immediately as a lynch target. Others soon rush to join the hounding, and his attempts to clear himself only pile on more suspicion. Again the Pokéballs come out, and in a flash of red light a Scyther streaks through the crowd and draws its scythe brutally across Seritinajii's neck. Blood spews from his severed jugular veins as he stumbles backwards, his head virtually hanging off, and instantly drops down dead. The crowd gathers around to rifle through the body, but like RespectTheBlade the day before, no signs of wrongdoing can be found anywhere on Seritinajii's person.

Seritinajii is dead. He was not Team Rocket.
48 hours for night actions.

Re: Johto Mafia [N-2]

The sun rises over Johto.

The search for bodies takes rather longer than usual, so the inhabitants of Johto get a slightly longer lie-in. Eventually, though, someone thinks to check Cianwood City, and unearths another bloodbath on the remote island community. Behind the back of a random house in the middle of the island, they find the body of a rather shady-looking character, collapsed right across the steps of the back door. A search of the body reveals the dead person's identity as that of ole_schooler, but unearths no other information. One thing's for certain; they look like a very dodgy sort of person. Definitely not one of them at all.

While they ponder this, the other group of the search party calls them over to the Gym; inside they find a second corpse at the Gym Leader's pedestal, crushed beneath an enormous rock. Luckily, they were carrying their Trainer Card in the back of their shorts, which identifies them as Worst Username Ever.

The rest of Johto eventually drags itself out of bed and gets to the island, with the exception of Mai. One player points out that they saw her as they passed Mahogany Town, frozen in yet another ice cocoon.

ole_schooler is dead. They were not Team Rocket.
Worst Username Ever is dead. She was not Team Rocket.
Mai is frozen and may not post until Day 4.

48 hours for discussion.

Re: Johto Mafia [D-3]

Yeah, that was me. I said the previous day that I would kill an inactive (WUE, in this case) to clear myself.

Perhaps ole_schooler was Silver? The terrorist in this game seems to roll Mafia when dead, and Silver is the only other fishy person I can think of (he's shown as a Rocket to Bugsy, after all).

WUE was vig killed. Pretty sure he was a Youngster, due to the shorts. Now, does anybody have any ideas who to lynch?

EDIT: Ninja'd for the first time ever.

It said ole_schooler looked "shady" and "definitely not one of them" ... Any roles that would suggest a description such as that?

According to the descriptions and all, Silver would be the only character who could possibly be related to the flavour text.

At this pint Pryce seems to be just freezing everywhere randomly. I honestly hope they're competent...

Wow. Not much discussion here.

Yeah, just because we need more discussion and because I'm bored... I vote Glace. I'll take this back after the discussion starts.

True. In games I am getting kinda tired of inactivity. Voting Glace might as well go for inactive.

Back
Top Bottom