• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

JuniperXD

JuniperXD

Not coming back.
Hello, I don't know what to say.
Well... I am JuniperXD. Yes I like the fact that we finnally have a female Professer.

I can tell.
Hi!
I'm the cave of dragonflies's unofficial greeter.
I hope you have fun here, and if you have any questions or anything, you can ask me.
And if i don't know, i'll ask someone else!
:grin:

Hi there. I'm Ulqi-chan, the newbie right before you, I think. Cause, I mean, I joined two days ago and all that mess...ANYWHO!
I hope you have a good time here. I gave so far, so I bet you'll like it a bunches.
Maybe we can be friends! :D
I like having friends.
Have a nice time here!

'ello!
Welcome to TCoD! :3
*points to the Mafia thread*
enjoy your (hopefully long) stay!

have a symbol.

Do enjoy your stay here. Did I mention that you were our millionth member? Just give me your bank account details and we'll wire the money strait to *shot*.

So yeah, ASB, Mafia, whatever floats your boat.

She isn't.

I'm member number 3432. Or was it 3243...

Huh.

Ohaiithere. I'm Ever. Welcome to TCoD, where we eat tea and drink cod drink tea and eat cod. Or would you prefer coffee and salmon? Hot chocolate and halibut?

Silly memes aside, I highly recommend Forum Games and Artwork. If you have any questions, I'm here quite often. Enjoy your stay and have some sugar >:D

Ohaiithere. I'm Ever. Welcome to TCoD, where we eat tea and drink cod drink tea and eat cod. Or would you prefer coffee and salmon? Hot chocolate and halibut?

Silly memes aside, I highly recommend Forum Games and Artwork. If you have any questions, I'm here quite often. Enjoy your stay and have some sugar >:D

I higher-ly recommend Mafia and Anime-Style Battling.

The way people here talk, you'd think that memes, anime-style battling, and Mafia were the only points of interest. There's lots to do and obsess over. Like. Um. Lots of stuff.

Excuse me while I run off back to the roleplay forums, via the debate, laughing cupboard and pokemon discussion boards where I picked up a few more tips for battling. I've never been so embarrassed before.

Oh, and welcome to the forums.

Hello. I am Time, I see Everglider's been here. Drats. No offense to Ever. Anyway, as many have said, ASB. I have looked at the Cupboards too. Go for what ya want though.

Welcome to the Cave of Dragonflies forums. ASB, Creativity, and Forum Games are very good. I am the unofficial spongecaker. I also say hi to new people. So, enjoy the forum.

Back
Top Bottom