• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kanto Mafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Kanto Mafia [D-1]

Is anybody up for a lynch right now? It could be an inactive mafia, just a guess..

I don't know; I don't think it'd be a good idea to lynch with no leads on a day when there's been no death. It's possible that the alien could have been activated last night and I'd rather not take that risk (though it's a pretty slim chance), especially when random lynching would most probably end up benefiting the Mafia anyway.

I think you're probably right. For now I'll abstain. And on the next night, our inspector and stuff can get more results and stuff.

Huh, I thought we had a full twenty-four hours left but apparently not! All right, no lynch.

The sun sets over Kanto.

After a long day of discussion, throwing around a handful of theories but ultimately getting very little figured out, the trainers decide to go with tradition and abstain on the first day, just as the dying rays of the sun finally thaw I liek Squirtles. The players then return to their Gyms or homes, waiting for Team Rocket to strike.

Nobody was lynched.
48 hours for night actions.

Re: Kanto Mafia [N-1]

The sun rises over Kanto.

A new day begins, and the trainers anxiously leave their beds to investigate. Surely Team Rocket must have tried something by now? However, after scouring the whole region, no bodies showing signs of the Rockets' activity can be discovered; but upon entering Viridian City, it's clear from the huge chunk blasted out of the Gym that something's happened. In the middle of a massive crater inside the building, the mangled and charred body of blazheirio889 is found, with a rather distraught-looking Persian standing beside it. Through a hole in the front of her long black trenchcoat, a badge sewn onto her jacket can be seen; a badge with a large red R dead in the centre.

blazheirio889 is dead. She was Team Rocket.
48 hours for discussion.

Re: Kanto Mafia [D-2]

Hm. Well, the Mafia kill apparently didn't go through, so we have another chance of either a lucky healer, activated alien, etc etc. I guess blazheirio was killed by a vigilante?

Hm. Well, the Mafia kill apparently didn't go through, so we have another chance of either a lucky healer, activated alien, etc etc. I guess blazheirio was killed by a vigilante?

Almost certainly blazhy was Giovanni and got roleblocked again. She had a Persian beside her, after all. Everyone probably would have targeted the same person last night as they did before since we didn't have a death. (Healers would heal the same person in case they got lucky; Mafia might go for the same person in case they were alien; roleblocker would definitely block the same person.) So I think it'd probably be safe to lynch today, if we want to.

It looks like Lorelei's been reading the thread and didn't freeze anyone tonight, which is good! And yes, blazhy was probably killed by a vigilante, which means they can't kill someone tonight.

EDIT: Oh. Uh. It's not because of the Persian that I'm convinced that blazhy was Giovanni, by the way; it was mostly because of the roleblocking.

Last edited:

I'm wondering what rationale Lance had. I mean hey they hit Team Rocket but what made them choose blazhy

I'm wondering what rationale Lance had. I mean hey they hit Team Rocket but what made them choose blazhy

My guess? The fact that blazhy got blocked on the first night, and no one died.

Of course, now I'm wondering about kill order. Does the Rocket kill go first, or the vigilante? Or are they simultaneous? In other news, whoever Koga is, you don't have to worry about mis-inspecting someone, as the only Rocket who would appear as a Leader is dead (probably).

Eh, more likely the kill order is simultaneous, but Thunder Wave goes before anything.

Randlynch, anybody?

Not me. :I

Um, well yeah, it seems pretty clear that Blazhy was Giovanni. I mean, if it's not just the Persian, there's the huge hole blown out of the Viridian Gym, and his trench coat with a red R sown on it.If it's not Giovanni, then I couldn't possibly know who. I do have to wonder, however, why just about everyone else in the game didn't use their night action, though.

I do have to wonder, however, why just about everyone else in the game didn't use their night action, though.

Huh? Why would you think that no one else used their action?

Or maybe Blazhy was blocked and killed. That would be a nifty coincidence.

That's not a coincidence at all! She was blocked because last night when she was blocked nobody died, and the vigilante went after her for the same reason.

Zora of Termina never seems to post in Mafia games if we want to go for an inactive idk.

Back
Top Bottom