• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kanto Mafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Kanto Mafia [D-4]

Okay, we should probably get moving! Well, the roles that we haven't found yet are: two Grunts, Erika, Lorelei, the third Youngster, and Gary Oak. Out of those, only one is innocent and has a night action that they should actually be using (Erika, a doctor); since Whirlpool had no night action (or at least didn't send one in), and still hasn't answered after we asked him to roleclaim, I think we should go for him if we're random lynching out of the list of people who haven't claimed/been confirmed innocent since he can't be the doctor (unless he didn't send in a night action, in which case this is why you send in your night actions! :c). So, Whirlpool! (This won't actually do much since there's another vote for OrngSumb, though.)

Okay okay don't lynch. I'm Erika which is why I've been laying low. But now I'll probably get killed at night =_=;

Okay okay don't lynch. I'm Erika which is why I've been laying low. But now I'll probably get killed at night =_=;

Who have you been healing?

Well, this leaves four people, two (possibly three) of whom aren't on our side. Our chances are really good with a random lynch, then!

Who have you been healing?

Well, this leaves four people, three of whom aren't on our side. Our chances are really good with a random lynch, then!
Not necessarily /random/... I'm rather wary of randlynching in any game. It's usually an innocent.

Not necessarily /random/... I'm rather wary of randlynching in any game. It's usually an innocent.

If everyone's telling the truth, then the only innocents that we could possibly mislynch are the vanilla and the dayblocker, neither of which are very useful roles. It's not much of a risk and there's a 50% chance that we'll hit Mafia instead.

Guys if you're going to 'random lynch' why not go with the guy I've roleblocked twice in a row on nights we've had no mafia deaths.

Superbird.

eta:
I wonder if /I've/ been really lucky.
pccool.gif

I POSTED THAT HOURS BEFORE EVERYTHING HAPPENED

i demand you all refer to me as the seer of time rn yes

Guys if you're going to 'random lynch' why not go with the guy I've roleblocked twice in a row on nights we've had no mafia deaths.

Superbird.

Well, Superbird has roleclaimed as Bruno, we know that the real Bruno must still be alive, and no one has spoken up to say that they're the real Bruno and that Superbird's lying. That makes it pretty likely that he is in fact the real Bruno!

(If someone else is actually Bruno and just hasn't been saying anything, please speak up ok :c)

...I am. It's good to waste the roleblocking on me because I don't have a role with a night action.

I'm not going to announce my role yet, I'd rather not get killed.

Wait...If you say that then we assume you have an important role and the mafia kill you anyway. Roleclaiming really wouldn't seem to be a waste, to me.

Wait...If you say that then we assume you have an important role and the mafia kill you anyway. Roleclaiming really wouldn't seem to be a waste, to me.

Besides, there are no important roles left to claim. And really, so many people have claimed with important roles anyway that the Mafia can't possibly kill them all at once! I'm kind of suspicious that Phantom would say that to try to get out of claiming at this point in the game, honestly; perhaps she can be tracked/roleblocked/inspected tonight (although I think we were going to do that anyway).

I am the third youngster. It seems inactive mafia.

I counted you as one of the two claimed Youngsters. We've got you, Legend, and somebody else.

Fine, I'm Erika. ... Hello..

I forgot to send in my last night action, so no luck there. Not sure who I'll heal tonight though.

Fine, I'm Erika. ... Hello..

I forgot to send in my last night action, so no luck there. Not sure who I'll heal tonight though.

Huh! That's funny. OrngSumb claimed Erika a few posts up. Why didn't you say anything about that?

Who did you heal the other nights? (And I still want to hear from OrngSumb about that as well!)

Alright, someone's a liar! Gonna guess it's Phantom, for now, unless they're both lying.

Nonononono! I've been gone people! The only thing I've really been posting on was DW mafia! I can only really get online on weekends! If anyone noticed I had to quit Doctor Mafia.

If you kill me you lose a healer. I didn't see that post! Orngsumb! Trust me they're mafia or lying. You'll regret killing me! I swear!!!!!

If you think I'm lying don't lynch me, inspect me tonight!

I didn't send in a night action, and Orngsumb, even though they claimed healer haven't died!! I think suspicious!

In honesty I've been totally inactive. They only person I healed was on N-1 and that was InvaderSyl.

Nonononono! I've been gone people! The only thing I've really been posting on was DW mafia! I can only really get online on weekends! If anyone noticed I had to quit Doctor Mafia.

If you kill me you lose a healer. I didn't see that post! Orngsumb! Trust me they're mafia or lying. You'll regret killing me! I swear!!!!!

If you think I'm lying don't lynch me, inspect me tonight!

I didn't send in a night action, and Orngsumb, even though they claimed healer haven't died!! I think suspicious!

In honesty I've been totally inactive. They only person I healed was on N-1 and that was InvaderSyl.

OrngSumb claimed doctor earlier today; of course he wouldn't have been killed yet.

Huh. I wonder if that would be why it said that InvaderSyl was "somewhat light-headed" or something on the first day... I don't know, though, you do seem overly defensive here and I think I'm more inclined to believe OrngSumb than you. If you somehow turn out to be innocent (although I guess you could be alien), we can go for him after. Phantom.

Of course I'm defensive, you're trying to kill me. Trust me go for Orngsumb first. Lying little... I wish I would've paid more attention to this game.

Sigh I guess at this point I either get lynched or get killed by mafia. This sucks.

Well, Phantom, we are just going to go after you today, and if you don't flip Mafia, we'll just kill Orngsumb tomorrow. It's not like we need a healer right now.

EDIT: Or we can go after him today, if anyone wants to.

Back
Top Bottom