• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kickassia Mafia! [Day Two]

Re: Kickassia Mafia! [Day One]

Final tally: 7 ABCD, 1 Blastoise

No one makes a motion as the body falls, slumped to the ground. Despite the man with the gun standing right in front of them, half the citizens turn inwards, singling out a hatted man. "This is clearly your fault!" one of the few females shouts. "You must pay for what you did!"

"What are you talking about? You just watched the Critic shoot someone, and you're blaming me?" The accused begins reaching for his gun. "Well, you won't kill me, because I am a-"

Several shots ring out, cutting off ABCD's statement. His body falls, limp, to the ground.

ABCD is dead. He was a citizen.

24 hours for night actions.

Re: Kickassia Mafia! [Night Two]

Night extended for 24 hours. I've only gotten three night actions, people. Please to be sending in?

After a night of somewhat restless sleep (two people did die, after all, and neither of them had gotten better), the citizens of Molassia awake to a rapid retort of gunshots. Rushing to the hotel room, they enter to find one small, forgotten man standing over two bodies. "He, he killed OrngSumb," he sobbed, pointing at the body of Chief Zackrai. "So, so I had to kill him." Two of the more kindhearted citizens lead him away, while the rest stare and scratch their heads, wondering what to do about all these dead.

OrngSumb is dead. He was a Citizen.
Chief Zackrai is dead. They were a Dictator.

One player did not send in needed night actions. One warning, then you die!

Hm. If the flavor text is anything to go by, this sounds like a fishing brothers-style revenge kill, perhaps?

Hmm looks like it based on the flavor text. If not, then the mafia death could be from a vig kill Otherwise, it's most likely a revenge kill.

Don't think it sounds like a vig kill, since it's stated to be a mournful response to OrngSumb's death. Fishing brothers sounds more likely.

Mai, InvaderSyl, SilverJade and Superbird haven't posted, and all of them tend to be kind of moderately active-ish in other games. Shall we lynch one of them, in the absence of other evidence?

RNG between those four says SilverJade.

SilverJade, then. I think Syl's been inactive because she got a tablet, or something along those lines. No idea about Mai and Silver.

SilverJade, I guess. Haven't really been paying attention to this game, as I never really heard of the flavor.

Noo wait :( I'm the Uzi holder person, I don't remember the name (I think doctor?) but I'm pretty much a healer. Don't kill off the healer :(

Yeah, killing a healer would be bad. I guess that leaves InvaderSyl (who may very well not even see this to come defend herself, if she's so busy with her tablet).

Back
Top Bottom