• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kingdom Hearts Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Re: [Day Two] Kingdom Hearts Mafia

Erm, so it looks like we're in basically the same situation knowledge-wise as we were last round, except instead of 3/12 of us being Mafia, now we know that 3/10 are. Slightly better randlynch odds, I suppose?

(Feeling so swamped. D: )

Ah, still no leads. This is presumably the mafia yet again, and so still no alien activation, which means we're still safe to lynch.

Since the odds are better today, and as people have said, there's really no good reason to wait to lynch people as the odds won't get astronomically better with only one person dying in the night, we really ought to lynch someone.

Nemec dying doesn't really mean anything; the night actions were randomized, after all. Which is kind of ridiculous; bad killer guys and healers, what is wrong with you? It takes maybe five minutes if you're super indecisive. Don't you want to win, bad guys? Don't you want to heal people, healers?

Since the people with night actions are all or mostly all inactive, I think we should definitely consider hitting someone inactive.

Patar and Manic Fame bothered to come in here upon being mentioned, so you would think they would have bothered to send their night actions in with a seventy-two hour deadline (seriously, what the heck, people who didn't send night actions?).

Therefore, I'm drawing suspicion to Zora of Termina, who is consistently inactive in other recent mafia games and mysteriously absent in this one in particular. She has admitted in other threads to losing interest and being busy with some project.

She could be a healer or someone else who is otherwise on our side, but guys, do we need healers who aren't going to send in night actions with seventy-two hour deadlines? I think the answer is probably not?

Actually since I neglected to post until the end of the day because I suck and got busy and am sort of sick (but I didn't have a problem with night actions!), I'm going to nominate Zora instead of just talking about it, but if people have something to say about it before the end of the day, I'm probably willing to reconsider. Manic and Patar only popped in here to say they're around, yes, but you'd think taking a couple minutes to post would be about as easy as taking a couple minutes to send in night actions.

(Ahem no Hiikaru I wasn't one of the people who forgot their night actions :D)

I was going to say "I'd suspect Espeon except she already said on the guestbook that she had all her night actions up to date." but you beat me to mentioning it! D:

Also, as night actions were randomized, presumably Roxas does not have sleep? I'm going to assume he doesn't have sleep. Also maybe the fact that Flora complained so much about the randomizing means Roxas didn't scramble, but he also could have just not sent in a scramble and Flora decided to count that as doing nothing at all.

Oh and here's a point I totally neglected to address that I only remembered after posting:

It's true that the actions of the healers were randomized tonight if they didn't send them in, but do remember that Flora was planning to kill people who didn't get their night actions if it hadn't been so many of them that the game would end. Even if everyone gets up to speed tomorrow night, which is pretty unlikely if they can't manage to do anything within a seventy-two hour deadline period, someone who is so inactive could still end up dying due to inactivity. The healers may not always be randomized.

(And even if they are, a random healer is unfortunately not as helpful as one who is paying attention)

Flora was planning to kill people who didn't get their night actions if it hadn't been so many of them that the game would end.

Okay, confession time: I wasn't really going to. My point was "what the hell people only one of you with night actions sent them in." I was only intending to randomize them.

Okay, confession time: I wasn't really going to. My point was "what the hell people only one of you with night actions sent them in." I was only intending to randomize them.

Oh! I see.

Well, that makes it just slightly less useful to kill someone inactive, but it was only an afterthought anyway and we still probably don't need someone who won't do anything with their night actions, so I'm sticking with my nomination.

Nominating me, huh?
Well.

I blow up Hiikaru.
Vengeance is a bitch, isn't it? >3

Zora pulled a grenade out of...God-knows-where, really. She tackled Hiikaru to the ground and detonated the bomb, killing him and herself in the process. The crowd was too shocked to do anything, and they began to walk away - all but one of them.

As they were walking away a horrified Patar began shouting at the others to turn around. Somehow, during the few minutes that they hadn't been looking, Jack_the_PumpkinKing had hung himself. Well, at least they knew what the gallows were for...

Zora of Termina has bombed herself; she was Pete (obviously)
Hiikaru has been bombed; he was not Mafia
Jack_thePumpkinKing has killed himself; he was not Mafia

Sephiroth is pissed; he secretly wanted the two of them to win.

48 hours for night actions.

The narrator then realized that she had somewhere to be when the day phase was scheduled to begin.

The deadline for night actions has been extended by twenty-four hours; thus, the day phase will start at approximately 7:00 EST on October 10, 2010.

The night finally ended; not that anyone noticed since the narrator forgot to turn the sun off. Oops. Apparently the mafia took notice of this, since no one was dead.

No one has died because the narrator is a freaking idiot. 24 hours for discussion.

Re: [Day Three] Kingdom Hearts Mafia

...Not much really to say.

In case you were wondering, I did randomize, it just happened that the Mafia kill failed.

Hm. So we could have had a lucky healer, roleblocker or activated alien.

I think we need to get lynching...and hope the alien isn't activated, I guess. We have a 4/7 chance of hitting Mafia or the alien if Roxas chose their side (assuming the alien isn't already dead), 3/7 otherwise. If Roxas chose Mafia, it looks like we'll be outnumbered after tonight if we lynch the wrong person...anyone happen to have any leads?

The narrator decided that they probably wouldn't get any leads; she finally decided to turn the sun off and let the poor villagers sleep.

No one has been lynched; 48 hours for night actions.

Re: [Night Four] Kingdom Hearts Mafia

The sun rose after forever; apparently the narrator had been distracted by her sparkly best friend and had forgotten all about this until the dead started clamoring.

The villagers looked around and noticed Patar dead.

Patar is dead; he was not Mafia.

24 hours for discussion and also send in your night actions when the night phase falls or you will die.

Re: [Day Four] Kingdom Hearts Mafia

So we've got two Mafia, three if Roxas chose Mafia, out of six people. I think we should get lynching...I have no ideas as to who, though.

EDIT: Did everyone...forget about this game? D:

Last edited:

:( Well, if everyone is really actually not planning to talk at all, I can pick a random lynch and try to kill off the Mafia all by myself and have control over the whole game! Muahahahaha

Okay, how about...Skylark.

The narrator, at this point, had seriously given up, at least until Emerald Espeon, God bless her, shoved forward Skylark. The remaining townspeople turned away, and, one Sephie had run Skylark through, turned around to find...oh, they had the wrong person.

At this, the Mafia concluded that they had very little chance of failure, so they revealed themselves and took everyone's hearts.

...Jeez, Sora, that was one horrible nightmare.

THE MAFIA WON, GUYS. WAY TO FAIL.

Honors go to Emerald Espeon for sending in her night action every night without fail, annoyance goes to Zora for KILLING OFF THE ALIEN/LOVER TEAM come on Zora.

Roles will be posted soon.

I am so sad that I died so early on. I don't feel too bad for myself because Zora probably would have exploded me anyway because she's super mean, but awwwww. :(

Emerald Espeon! Sorry for leaving you alone and good job keeping up with everything by yourself! I read everything that was posted ever when it came up but there was nothing I could do about it.

I think me and Espeon and Jack should get like a billion points for being the most active even though the mafia won.

As if no one figured it out already, I was the alien! I was going to destroy all of you. I am so sad now.

Back
Top Bottom