• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kingmaker Mafia II (Villagers win!)

Seritinajii

Always a sucker for bubble tea
Pronoun
he
Role PMs have all been sent out, I think, so send the night actions in!

Rules:
- Night actions not sent in will be randomized.
- The exact role of a person will be revealed upon their death.
- The kingmaker cannot roleclaim!
- Copying and pasting or quoting your role PM is not allowed. However, paraphrasing or faking it is allowed.
- Out-of-thread discussion is not allowed unless your role allows it.
- Nobody will be mod-killed for inactivity. Of course, though, inactive lynching is allowed.

48 hours for night actions!

Last edited:
Re: Kingmaker Mafia II (Day 1)

Thank you for sending in your actions, everyone! Here goes.

The citizens wake up to a cheerful day. Merchants sell their wares, bards sing... it's a normal day. Until they discover the body of Mai on the middle of the paved town square.

Mai is dead. She was a Villager.

A regal fanfare of trumpets from the heavens gave way to a strange message from the direction of the sky...

"One of you has sensed this tragedy coming. There will surely be many more in the days to come. So one of you will be a king, with the power to execute one person whom they suspect to be one of the assassins.

That king will be Jack_the_PumpkinKing."

Jack_the_PumpkinKing is the pumpkin king for day 1. He must post Execute (player) when he feels that he has reached a decision.[/b]

Villagers, you must convince the king whom to execute!

*Cough*How 'bout we /don't/, 'cause that /always/ happens and we should giver her a chance for once*Cough*

Seriously, though, we shouldn't just point a finger at Flower Doll, because we have no leads. Think about it. She's usually innocent anyway. killing someone who is usually innocent is counter-productive unless we have some actual proof to theorize otherwise.

Usually doesn't mean anything; even if Karkat is usually alien, that's what the RNG said, not something that's very reliable.

But yeah, chances are good. Randexectution or abstain?

Hello, people-who-would-like-to-lynch-me-for-no-good-reason! *cough*legendaryseeker99*cough*

Okay, yeah, I can understand that I usually do that, but this game's been in daytime for...five hours total. Come on.

Also: @Whirlpool: Can't abstain, or the king will get killed instead.

Hmm. Cool.

Er, we probably shouldn't kill our talkative/useful people because they're useful, obviously*. Inactives might be useful roles but then again if they're inactive they won't be using their role so without any leads we might as well execute them.

*On the same note, that looks like the same reason Mai is dead, 'cause she's active and that's bad for the mafia.

Is there a time limit for the day phase? If not, I'd like to wait maybe a day or so to see who posts and who doesn't... does that sound good? Maybe then we can have two or three-ish inactives to choose from instead of half the player list?

(That is, if we even decide to execute an inactive. If any of you have suspicions that would be even better than inactive-lynching.)

Yay. I'd rather not roleclaim, but the whole "I'm not mafia" thing isn't very convincing.

So, uh, wait?

Edit: And ninja'd because Legendary was ninja'd.

So, I used a whole different RNG dice website, did a 12-sided dice instead of adding two normal dice, and I got 10(Whirlpool) again.
IT'S A SIGN 0o0
EDIT: Used the second site again.
TEN
The RNGods are telling us something...

Last edited:

Your posts aren't usually particularly useful, and they're not being so right now
IT MUST BE A SIGN 0o0

I feel like right now we should follow our king, as he is experienced and knows how these things work. It seems pretty clear to me why Mai was targeted (she's a really good sleuth :I ), and perhaps we should wait before lynching someone anyway, so that we might actually have a lead.

Besides pondering why the RNGods gave me three tens in a row and being sarcastic, what are we going to do now?

Unless the seer knows who is the mafia, there's not much to do. Keep in mind there are no doctors in this game and we don't want to lose a seer. I wait and see if we have any suspects or if we should lynch off inactives.

Checking in, glad I'm not Kingmaker this time and don't have to worry about being incompetent and stuff.

Well, the following people haven't posted as far as I can tell:

SilverJade
InvaderSyl
Mawile
Wargle

Syl hasn't been on in at least a couple weeks, I think, because of her new tablet, but IDK whether the rest of them have a reason to not be here; usually they talk, or at least check in. Shall we kill one of them?

Well, Syl has been on lately, but she has pretty much ignored the Mafia games, even when she was VM'd that she was getting lynched, so maybe Syl?

Back
Top Bottom