• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kingmaker Mafia II (Villagers win!)

Re: Kingmaker Mafia II (Day 1)

Syl and I are fellow masons (not gonna say which is which, though); she's innocent.

I'm here. Nothing helpful to post really. Haven't heard from Syl in most mafia games lately, so maybe it would be best for Syl?

EDIT: Nevermind -_- I didn't read Squirrel's post right.

Last edited:

Syl and I are fellow masons (not gonna say which is which, though); she's innocent.

Oop; probably a bad idea to put the two of you in targeting range of the assassins. But that (and SilverJade above) narrows it down to Wargle and Mawile.

Advice? I'm kind of favoring Wargle because I've seen her more in Mafia games and therefore her absence arouses my suspicion more...

Oop; probably a bad idea to put the two of you in targeting range of the assassins.
More than likely, but she was about to be lynched anyway. A
nd Mason powers are only recruiting, so it's not the most dangerous/important roleclaim there can be.

Meh, actually Jack, if you'd have read latest ones I'm in, my activity slips to almost none. Partly because i have no time to be on everyday to avoid being lynched.

No I am explaining than if Jack has truly read through my pasts mafia as closely as he claims he would notice I am very inactive in my latest ones.

Not claiming to be paying attention specifically to you; just saying that if my memory is right you post a lot. I guess that isn't recently.

Mawile still hasn't posted here but (s?)he hasn't been on since before I listed the people who hadn't yet posted, so shall we give it a chance to get over here?

Hurry up! It's been two days and I forgot to put a time limit, so you guys can get another 24 hours!

Er, kill Mawile then, since it still hasn't defended itself and we're out of time.

Pchooo! I'm very late.

The pumpkin king decides on Mawile, a quiet citizen, to be executed. She is dragged over to the guillotine and the blade comes down. Unfortunately, they soon realize her true alignment and their mistake...

"This citizen is an innocent."

Mawile is dead. It was a Villager.

The citizens sigh and go back home...

You have 48 hours for night actions!

Last edited:

The citizens wake up to a cheerful day, not expecting anything bad will happen. That is, until they find the dead body of InvaderSyl in the town square, severely mangled. Much more mangled than the body of Mai from the day before. Not only was she stabbed, but she was stabbed twice!

InvaderSyl is dead. She was the Mason Recruiter.

A voice from the heavens begins to speak.

"An important leader of yours has been killed. However, another leader will rise today. That leader will be Squirrel."

Squirrel is the king of day 2. Villagers, you must convince Squirrel whom to execute!

48 hours for discussion and execution.

Re: Kingmaker Mafia II (Day 2)

Well, I guess it isn't surprising that the Masons got targeted. A bit unlucky that the Recruiter got hit first, but I guess it was either today or tomorrow.

That confirms Squirrel is innocent, then. Smart choice of the Kingmaker.

Huh. At least there won't be a Mason win.

Wouldn't have roleclaimed if there were such a thing.

And since I'm probably next on their list (Unless Syl died trying to recruit the Mafia. We never talked), I shall do my best to be a super awesome king.

Too bad the mason recruiter died. If the flavor text means anything since there can be only be one kill per night, maybe Syl got unlucky and pick a mafia. The mafia fools the recruiter and when the recruiter didn't notice, the mafia betrays Syl by backstabbing.

Back
Top Bottom