• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kitty Needs A Name!

Ok I am letting the cat decide, I am going to make slips of paper with the names on them and throw them like confetti and see which one she goes after... it seems to be a fair way. Keep the names coming. I will do a kind of elimination thing until I get to the final ten, then we I will post them from there. I will have it done by midnight tonight (I am at work now, I will be done at 2230, and be home around 2300.) Then I will have a makeshift poll. (btw this is happening on two forums, but the count will go together.)

Plus it sounds like a fun game for kitty....and my friend just texted me I should name her gato.....

Could you add Cookie? (If I didn't say that already...) And maybe Apple? Apple's such an adorible name for a kitty. :3

Okay will add.

Also GB has added Tegan, and Shada.

Here is the list so far.

Romana
Rose
Martha
Donna
Gallifrey (Gally for short)
Novice Hame
Dalek Kitteh
Rani
Leela
Ace
Polly
Pandorica (Pandora for short)
Madame de Pompadour
Reinette
Angel
Astrid
Storm
LSD (little-Soft-dudette)
Chloe
Mew
Shada
Tegan
Lelianna
Morrigan
Anora
Princess Leia
Jenny
Amy
Cookie
Apple
Sprocket
Gizmo
Gadget
Tardis
Molly
Meryl

And I know I'm annoying you with the spamming on Kitty names, but if she likes to spring around with all the flying papers everywhere, why not Spring? It's a cute name~

Last edited:
I like Gallifrey too, but for some reason I think it sounds like more of a boy's name... maybe if I made the for short Alli instead.

Oh, and you're not bothering me, I've been calling it "Kitty" or "Meow-Mix" for the better half of the week. :)

Oh, I though I was bothering you, haha. Meow-Mix, that's awesome. I remember when I was watching a Let's Play by ChuggaaConroy, he got a Meowth and named it Meow-Mix~

And if you actually name her Meow-Mix, make sure to feed it to her everyday. :D

*buts in to other peoples' conversation* Well, Gallifrey, too me, atleast, reminds me of Geoffrey, which is a boy name, but Alli is a girl name. I have a female friend named Allie, so, yup. :3

I am actually excited to do this confetti thing, though my mother might not be happy, she wanted to name it Molly... I don't know, that name sounded really generic for a cat.

If you can't name her Gallifrey, perhaps...

Gallifrey -> Gallifreya --> Freya.

So, you could call her Freya?

Aww, I can't see the pictures. ;.;

You could name her Tsunami, or Tsunamii? (the double-i thing I came up with - Tsunamii is a character I had to make up for art class, during the manga session)

ok, both are on my little list here.

Espeon- I guess, if she picks that name I will see what she responds better too.

Espeon I have to be fair! *laughs*

She looks like a "Kitty" too lol.

But in honesty (geek attack) Gallifreya isn't the same as Gallifrey, Gallifreya is one of the moons of Gallifrey.

I am actually excited to do this confetti thing, though my mother might not be happy, she wanted to name it Molly... I don't know, that name sounded really generic for a cat.

I had a gray tabby named Molly who was a stray before she adopted us when I was younger.

...Now I miss Molly...

Well it's full name is, Pazithi Gallifreya.

So updated list:

GallifreyBase:

Romana
Rose
Martha
Donna
Gallifrey (Gally for short)
Novice Hame
Dalek Kitteh
Rani
Leela
Ace
Polly
Pandorica (Pandora for short)
Madame de Pompadour
Reinette
Angel
Astrid
Shada
Wolsey
Alleyah
Karuna the Kitty
Anji
C'rizz
Gadget
Tardis
Gizmo
Tegan
Jenny
Amy

TCOD:

Storm
LSD (little-Soft-dudette)
Chloe
Mew
Cookie
Apple
Sprocket
Espeon
Tsunamii
Gallifreya
Spring

Other:
Lelianna
Morrigan
Anora
Molly
Meryl
Princess Leia

I am kinda liking Morrigan too.

Last edited:
Okay, I think it's time to pick a top twenty.

My personal favorites are:

Gallifrey/Gallifreya
Morrigan
Ace
Rose

So those are automatically in.. you can put your own in too if you think of any.

So let's make it a top 16 then?

Sorry about the double post... wrong button!

Back
Top Bottom