• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

knives alley hydra mafia

oh shit oh shit oh shit I forgot to check thread today

This all assumes we want to yeet someone today at all tbh
also yeah usually idrc about this but the small game size makes me slightly afraid
though then again my pro-lynch logic probably still holds even now? idk ... if it’s 7 total then i assume. 2 wolves (28%)? maybe 3 (43%)?
my gut thought is that 2/7 wolves is most likely, since 3/7 would be immediate LYLO at the start of D1. but otoh I have reason to suspect some people have separate roles from their hydra partner? we don't (or at least I don't; who knows if eif is keeping a secret from me) but our role gave us a flavor tip-off that seemed like it might indicate that at least one person has a separate role

I have only read up through page 11 but since it's 35 minutes to day end, I will post this real quick now before I read the rest of thread

be back soon

-jack
alma sympathies is what i call it when you write that message and i have knowledge of what you're about to read
-q

but otoh I have reason to suspect some people have separate roles from their hydra partner?
lol
- m
given that jack said this while claiming to have not read the thread yet (which i am inclined to believe) then i do think there's good basis for at least assuming individually functioning actions exist, if not making the leap to alignments, which i will agree is a shakier thing to believe -- sande

at risk of also losing our vig i am going to vote stryke because i'm also scared i'm going to forget to vote -- sande

for what it's worth, my PM -- and not necessarily all of y'alls, as has been stated -- says that a town win requires that all mafia players be dead.
quick confirm that our PM also says this (but phrased as "mafia-aligned" not just "mafia" if anyone cares about that distinction)

i'm voting mater specifically because they haven't put much info forward

honestly around this point i'd like them to at LEAST say whether they're a couple if not reveal their role entirely
lol were we not the first person after you to reveal we were a couple?

up through the end of page 16 now

rari said this pfp was very fitting and now i'm thinking it's cuz the two creatures are enemies
i think it is because you guys have a mushroom on your wall

given that jack said this while claiming to have not read the thread yet (which i am inclined to believe) then i do think there's good basis for at least assuming individually functioning actions exist, if not making the leap to alignments, which i will agree is a shakier thing to believe -- sande
hmmm... i'm not sure anyone's disputing that at least one individually functioning action exists, i'm just questioning whether that necessarily means there are multiple. very curious about the specifics of jack's pm.

at risk of also losing our vig i am going to vote stryke because i'm also scared i'm going to forget to vote -- sande
do not like this tbh. i think rnp's weirdness about stryke is 100% based on this unconfirmed idea that he might be secretly mafia or something and am not really big on shooting him on that basis right now
-q

So can I just confirm that the theory we have going here is that Herbe has a secret role hidden from M&F (although he told her about it), that allows him to anonymously post and neighbourise one person (one half of a hydra) each night, and he targeted sande on N0?

Is that an accurate summary?

-qenya

Back
Top Bottom