• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

knives alley hydra mafia

i really feel like this is wildly assumptive. for stryke to make sense as a vote here you are assuming:
  • herbe is not tucker (which runs contrary to the stuff herbe has said in the thread)
  • therefore there are probably more single-headed roles
  • therefore it's likely that some hydras have secret split alignments
  • therefore based on the flavor text of rsp's role pm, stryke is likely mafia
i just really feel like this is not a sound basis for a vote. like... it's not that i don't get where you're coming from but it's built on so many layers of largely unconfirmed/unfounded assumptions that it seems really unwise to risk taking a player (and a power role no less) out of the game over it
-q
unfortunately this is EXACTLY what i am thinking, i do not think that what herbe said runs contrary to what he's said in the thread. would you rather i vote for eifie???
no! i just like... idk, it's fair enough for you to think that i guess, i'm just getting really tripped up at how you seem to be feeling iffy about me for not agreeing with all those assumptions. like i'm not trying to change your mind but i do feel like if we're being pragmatic here it's not really safe to base a vote around that heavily constructed world and at the very least i don't really see why you think it reflects negatively on me for feeling that way...? idk. weird vibes
-q

no! i just like... idk, it's fair enough for you to think that i guess, i'm just getting really tripped up at how you seem to be feeling iffy about me for not agreeing with all those assumptions. like i'm not trying to change your mind but i do feel like if we're being pragmatic here it's not really safe to base a vote around that heavily constructed world and at the very least i don't really see why you think it reflects negatively on me for feeling that way...? idk. weird vibes
-q
[/QUOTE]no yeah i think what you're saying makes sense! i think i just very, very strongly believe that the existence of one single-headed action indicates the existence of more, and that the game setup is too small for people for people to not be functioning individually, and that from there it's decently likely that there are hydras whose alignments are split

idk. i just also don't know why you think herbe is tucker bc i thought the tuckercover thing was clearly a joke + i don't understand how mf knowing about that could mess up the action, so that's adding onto my paranoia against you

Back
Top Bottom