• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kpop

Ever

wants to play mafia
Pronoun
ve/they/it
So I'm sorta curious as to what the general Kpop opinion is here. Like? Love? Hate? I myself LOVE Kpop. My favorite group of all time is NU'EST, but BIGBANG and U-KISS are up there too. Don't even get me started XP

So what do you think?

UGH. >.<

I get fucking bombarded with the stuff on a daily basis. *lives in Asia*

Sorry, but the very mention of K-pop just annoys me.

I... like the two songs I've heard from Girls' Generation. And that's it!

I should probably try to listen to more but my friends were in a huge phase a few years back and that put me off of it for a while....

I listen to k-pop sometimes. I'm not particularly into it, but my friend keeps showing me songs and I do like some of them, so I put them on repeat while I work. I just generally like Asian songs, though.

Due to spending so much time in Vocaloid music I...

Don't think I've ever listened to Kpop. orz

SeeU doesn't get that many songs you see, and I always prefer indie artists over manufactured ones.

K-Pop? Is that, like.... a type of pop? [/captainobvious]

I really couldn't give any sort of opinion on it, seeing as I don't even really know what it is.

I like k-pop in the way I just like pop music in general: it's catchy as balls. Also the dance routines are really fun even though i'm. shit.

My only real experience with K-pop is when the guys who made the AP test thought it would be a good idea to put a K-pop song in it. Which was really unexpected and everyone had to laugh.

It was pretty good though! Wish I knew the name :/

I've heard some Super Junior due to my tae kwon do place, but other than that I haven't really heard any K-Pop.

I went through a bit of a K-pop phase that ended last year. Lee Hyori, Rain, DBSK, Big Bang, and Super Junior are the artists I remember most. It started when I started listening to BoA's (still listen to her) Korean songs, so basically on off-shoot of my enjoyment of J-pop. Now I just listen to Rain and BoA.

I've tried listening to SNSD/Girls' Generation and did not like it.

I've tried listening to SNSD/Girls' Generation and did not like it.

Eh, I have to agree with you there... I don't like many girl groups, their music is just too... I dunno. Bouncy or something. That said, After School is nice sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom