• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Least Favorite Type?

What types do you favor the least?

• Dragon

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Dark

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Steel

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Ground

• Water

• Fire

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Grass

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Poison

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Psychic

• Bug

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Ice

• Fighting

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Flying

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Electric

• Ghost

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 15 18.8%

• Total voters
aha, but then i just go and screw the type weakness/resistances and send out spiritomb who will dark pulse you to death!

which is why i carry an additional hacked sableye for the unwinnable cases

although i only use him when i'm really pissed and decide i must win

no, but he has 999 in every stat, all max IV's, shed skin ability, lv 100 and it's moves are
Dark Void
Nightmare
Hydro Cannon
Blast Burn
in other words, the type of hack that everyone shuns people for using which is why i only use him once or twice in say every one hundred battles

which is why I win |D because Hacking is baaad

...Now we should probably stop because this is becoming spammy xD

but it's also entertaining...

anyway did i mention i also mention how i don't like bug types because nearly half of them require a specific method to evolve them? like scyther to scizor, even if i only mutate my glorius scyther into scizor for it's dex info, it's still pretty sucky how i have to go find someone who will give me a metal coat
(i used my own one on onix :()

...yes, but it took me one week to get pikachu with the light ball, 1 week and a half to get the electrizer and 6 days to get the magmarizer... and this with a bannette that knows thief

I love all types, but I just picked normal for some odd reason that I don't understand about myself. All Pokémon deserve to be loved, no matter what type they are. There is at least one Pokémon of every type that I love. I'll some give examples.
Dragon-Palkia (A Pokémon that represents space is irrisistable to me.)
Dark-Absol (It's powerful, and I like it's design.)
Steel-Skamory (Good Defense and design.)
Rock-Onix (Good defense and design here, too.)
Ground-Groudon (Powerful and cool-looking.)
Water-Empoleon (Same as above.)
Fire-Moltres (Neat.)
Grass-Torterra (Good against types that normally have good defense.)
Poison-Seviper (I really like the design.)
Psychic-Mewtwo (You knew this was coming.)
Bug-Shuckle (I don't really know why, but I think it's pretty cute.)
Ice-Glacieon (Cute and powerful.)
Fighting-Blaziken (Cool-looking and strong.)
Flying-Staraptor (Same as above.)
Electric-Raichu (Just plain neat.)
Ghost-Gengar (Same as above.)
Normal-Meowth (Cute! I like Persian, too.)

Please, I just hope I've proved my point. I'm very sorry, Normal-types...and fellow members of this forum...

My least favourite has to be Rock. I like to use fast, strong and gimmicky pokemon, while most rock types are really slow and clunky. A couple of them are neat (Kabutops, Aerodactyl) but most of them just aren't my cup of tea. They also have an insane amount of weaknesses, and most of them are against really common types.

Another type I'm not fond of would have to be Bug. I mean, I don't hate it, it's just that it's so annoying to actually get decent bug pokemon, because they all seem to level so sllooowww for me. However, some of them are seriously amazing. Scizor and Heracross come to mind, both of them work very well at what they have to do (ie. KILL STUFF WOO)
Another reason I dislike the bug type would be because the stab attacks are extremely easy to resist and get SE on very few types. Granted, Psychic and Dark SE is nice to have around but the fact that 6 types can switch in on it really kills it for me.

Aaand I also dislike Electric. It's just that most Electric-types really suck and I hate most of their designs. Most of them have almost no defensices and are ripped apart by most things in the standard metagame, with EQ being the most used move. Even without SE, they're killed pretty quickly. Most Electric types suffer from a bad movepool, though there are exceptions (Electivire, but I really dislike it). Zapdos is pretty cool though. B)

Actually, never mind about bug. I like bug types.

I don't like Poison. D: Bug is bad against it. But Bug/Poison types are cool.

Bug types are win ;-;

I don't much like steel too much (I like to bash them around with fighting or fire types, though >:) ) and poison, unless it's dualed poison type (like nidoking/queen, crobat). I mean, two weaknesses and only one strength? I don't think so.

My least favourite has to be Rock. I like to use fast, strong and gimmicky pokemon, while most rock types are really slow and clunky. A couple of them are neat (Kabutops, Aerodactyl) but most of them just aren't my cup of tea. They also have an insane amount of weaknesses, and most of them are against really common types.

She pretty much beat me to it.

Hrm.... I've never really come to dislike any particular type, actually... They're all good enough for me.

I am appalled. So many people dislike Bug types.

I don't like Poison types. I like some of them, but in general, I don't like them.

Back
Top Bottom