• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's play the Sims 2!

How about you stop posting in this thread and stop being irritating? I don't know, I tend to feel less inclined to do something if people keep bugging me about it.

Eh, sorry you guys, I am working on one slowly but i've been a bit busy this week and I've spent most of today building a bookshelf and writing my comic script. I'll play through a day today and update tomorrow or the day after :I

And yeah, don't worry, even if I don't show up with a new Dragonfly Family's Krazy Adventures (fuck that's not even an acronym ):<) for a couple of days I won't abandon it unless I explicitly state so.

Um...Strangy..if you aren't too busy i'd like to be in the next house.

The name of your sim, first names only:
Jax

Female

Skin/Hair/Eye color: Light peach/brown/green

Hair Style
Again, approximation. Lots of stuff, I can change your hairtyle later on if you don't like it.

Facial Appearance: Nothing

Attire
Jeans and a green shirt

Pick a Birth Sign for your Personality
Saggitarius

Aspiration: Knowledge

Career you desire: Law Enforcement

^ That would be the day Hell freezes over.

Someone contracted food poisoning or some other Sim disease? I don't remember any of them except that because one of my Sim's wife just died from it lol

How about you stop posting in this thread and stop being irritating? I don't know, I tend to feel less inclined to do something if people keep bugging me about it.

I mostly ask about it to keep the thread from dying :D

Eric was able to successfully cook a meal without something catching on fire?

^ Ash'll die of a heart attack before that happens.

^^

I am pretty sure that in one of the updates, I successfully cooked something D:

Re: Possibly a dumb idea, Let's play the Sims 2 together!

snapshotd4426f2e1445170or7.jpg

This is a picture of Eric. Why? Because it’s the first time Eric makes something that doesn’t look as disgusting and overdone as John Travolta’s ass.

^Indeed.

Eric successfully makes some Semolina. I still can’t get over the fact that he’s making good meals, although with his dirtiness I’m pretty sure he’ll kill whoever tries to eat his cooking.

Uh-huh, he did it a second time.

I can't wait for next update. Maybe Jetx will get kidnapped? Can the kids get kidnapped? If Zeph got abducted and then came back pregnant:

Jetx: OUR LITTLE BOY IS PREGNANT REJOICE!

THE THRILLING REVEAL

The Dragonfly Family, Day 6

snapshotd4426f2e73ae77dpp2.jpg

Hohoho, here’s something I hadn’t noticed before leaving.
Let’s open a poll: is Eric gay, straight or will he dedicate his life to the art of piano-playing and die old and bitter?*
*Anyone who votes for anything other than the last option is a fool

It’s Friday night and the only person awake is Flora. Eric and Cheetah are the worst teenagers ever :I

snapshotd4426f2e73ae7a2xy7.jpg

A DOOM HOUSE?!

Meanwhile, Jetx returns from his job and I discover he got promoted to Convenience Store Clerk. Remember how he did that retarded promotion dance last time, Yeah, he doesn’t even bother with it this time.
Oh Jetx, you are truly broken.

snapshotd4426f2e93ae7b2hr4.jpg

NOT CREEPY

Flora’s just chilling out now, playing the piano, doing the dishes, bein’ cool.
Oh, and Jetx’s current main want is to find love. Pfffft.

FUCKING HELL
snapshotd4426f2ed3ae7dbft7.jpg

JETX HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THE ALIENS HE’S GONNA GET RAPED
FUCK THIS SHIT WHERE DO I PUT A GODDAMN GREEN BABY
WHAT WILL THE NEIGHBOURS SAY A FUCKING GREEN BABY
And while everyone despairs Flora takes out the trash because she’s pretty chill.

Pffhaha Zeph suddenly gets a ‘New Family Member’ want, great timing there buddy. ಠ_ಠ
snapshotd4426f2ef3ae7e6pu9.jpg

He then goes on to bake a cake while these guys play a celebratory game of Punch U Punch Me and Flora goes to bed.
They are all dicks.

snapshotd4426f2e13ae7eben5.jpg

Erm. Holy bug Batman, Jetx’s corpse floats in mid-air while his states go apeshit and it’s impossible to communicate with him.

snapshotd4426f2e53ae7f1jn2.jpg

You fucking had to.

snapshotd4426f2e93ae7f6re0.jpg

I always love how children pull this little bench out of their ass whenever they need to reach something that’s placed in a high spot. This magic power would save Tom Cruise, David Miscavige and other McCains a lot of trouble.

snapshotd4426f2ef593daflt0.jpg

Flora harvests the opium, hopefully our family will get some more money. Or at least be high all the time. The difference would be unnoticeable, really.

snapshotd4426f2ef593db5sm7.jpg

I want to reiterate that yes, Eric CAN cook. Just look at his gleeful expression at having completed his, erm, traditional Russian cubes.

snapshotd4426f2e7593dc0zh9.jpg

Hey Zeph, you’re looking pretty cool.

snapshotd4426f2ef593dd1gg7.jpg

Zeph complains about the lack of ways to get to the sink and makes me doubt his mental capacities once more.

snapshotd4426f2e7593ddfpm8.jpg

Jetx comes back just in time to go to work. Oh, those aliens~

snapshotd4426f2e7593de6ry1.jpg

Eric and Phoenix discuss phallic imagery in front of the closed pool, meanwhile,

snapshotd4426f2ed593debcm7.jpg

Listen verry carrefully, I shall say this only vonce.
nnneerrrdd

snapshotd4426f2ef593deefo6.jpg

snapshotd4426f2e9593df0dl0.jpg

snapshotd4426f2e3593df2wz8.jpg

Yeah Flora, you do that. creep

snapshotd4426f2e9593e06pq8.jpg

PSH YEAH WHATEVER GURLFRIEND

Guys, I think Eric broke.
snapshotd4426f2e5593e1abq4.jpg

snapshotd4426f2ed593e28ue9.jpg

snapshotd4426f2eb593e2ezm5.jpg

Wuss.
So he goes to do some therapeutical counter scrubbing.

snapshotd4426f2ed593e2bnw2.jpg

For fuck’s sake.

snapshotd4426f2ed593e37og4.jpg

IT'S-A ME, MARIO

Jetx comes back from work. He’s been preggers for nine hours now which is sort of weird but eh.

Cheetah is now best friends with both Zeph and Jetx woot.

snapshotd4426f2e3593e54yc1.jpg

Jetx tries to claw his eyes out to remove the horrible space-rape.
YOU CAN’T UNSEE IT

snapshotd4426f2ed593e5cud2.jpg

Cheetah goes to hug her dead-beat, pregnant father figure, which I thought was nice :)

snapshotd4426f2ed593e67pr3.jpg

Hahaha, missed the good bit, but Phoenix tried to hug Zeph to which he responded with a big ‘fffuucckkk yyyuuouuu’

snapshotd4426f2e9593e75sk8.jpg

Oh hey, Edgeworth shows up. There’s only like 7 neighbours right now since I tried to kill off the NPCs. They’ll probably be back though.
So anyway, he pulls some Big O and proceeds to trim our hedges. Thanks buddy.

snapshotd4426f2e9593e87hm6.jpg

Here’s Phoenix and Edgeworth being gay by the AIDS pool because I can.

snapshotd4426f2e1593e95cx1.jpg

Phoenix tries to dance with Eric. Guess what his reaction was.
Seriously though, Eric’s only pleasures are either fucking creepy or self-obsessed. Take his wants: Escape Death, See a Ghost, Reach Creativity Level 7 and Get Into Private School.

Welp, that’s all for today folks, and what a day it’s been. Alien kidnapping, alien rape resulting in male pregnancy for our favourite manic depressive, emotional breakdown for our favourite autistic sociopath and an in-game warning that the kids are going to beome teenagers, in two days.
What a day.

Poll: Should I get the kids into private school or continue to make their lives miserable. If you vote yes, remember that I will take control of Jetx and make him do everything possible to get them in.
If it means selling his body*, so be it >:I
*This is unfortunately impossible

THE THRILLING REVEAL

The Dragonfly Family, Day 6

snapshotd4426f2e73ae77dpp2.jpg

Hohoho, here’s something I hadn’t noticed before leaving.
Let’s open a poll: is Eric gay, straight or will he dedicate his life to the art of piano-playing and die old and bitter?*

All of the above?

Anyways, XD Nice! And whoot! Phoenix and Edgeworth!

Oh, and yes, get them into Private School

Back
Top Bottom