• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Level Up Your Adoptables

Mr. Holmes the egg needs to hatch. :3

LEVEL HIM.

LEVEL HIM NOW. >=|

And my little dragon eggs, too! :3

Last edited:
So the score so far is...

Lily: Lv 34 [gone up by 8]
Luke: Lv 14 [gone up by 8]

So the boys and girls are tied. Everyone who's a girl click Lily and all boys click Luke. If your name is Lily or Luke then click both. I'm going to see if more girls rock or if more boys are cool. Thanks to all voters.

From EeveeSkitty

OK, I give up on the boy girl click thing as no one acually reads my posts and those who click usually just click both so really this is pointless. But still more clickies for Luke [the new member] and Lily [the big sister], as they need lots of love. I'll click yours. Thanks to those who read long posts of mine and click my two loved Pokeplushies.

From EeveeSkitty

I clicked evrybody's from page like 8!

Except the valenth ones. That site never loads on my computer. I clicked on some of them, but it didn't load after 5 minutes so I just X'ed out.

So can you all click on my new egg?

Clickilicky?
dpmfa463.png

Back
Top Bottom