• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

LSD Dream Emulator

For some reason, this doesn't seem creepy at all to me. All the screenshots are managing to do to me is make me laugh.

Probably because I've had way weirder dreams :P

Wow, this is creepy... but at the same time intriguing. Is it legal to download this game? *stubbornly sticks to rules and refuses to download ROMs and such*
Well the game costs a lot of money even in Japan. And even then, your PlayStation would have to be able to play Japanese games.

Think about how much you really want to play it. =P
Does this game have music? That could add or detract to the creepiness, depending on what it's like...
Yes.

Good God. I can't even see the screenshots (all little red X boxes) and I'm creeped out. You descriptions of what's in the game....
Are the graphics kinda blocky? Are they very detailed? The music, what's it like? Do the objects make noises? Inside a stomach with baby things jumping around??
I'm not exposed to many horrific things like scary movies and the like so this game would probley give me a heart attack. O_O

Got some screens! My last ones have been sci-fi like.

Woh.jpg

Space Ship in the City! It just disapeared after a while...

Wrestling.jpg

I walked in on some 2D sumos wrestling... Hi guys.

Yuck.jpg

Then I walked into them and ended up here...

And I have to say, the music creeps me out more than some of the things happening on the game!

Dear God, I'm glad this is a Japan-only release. If it was easily accessible in the US, every single one of my friends would be playing/trying to get me to play. This. Is. Creepy.

I've started to compile a text document with events that happen in the game. It's not complete yet so any help to fill it out will be greatly appreciated! =D

Docks
-----
Plane Crash
Jumping Can
Guy WIth Gun

City
----
Dead Bodies
Space Ship

Road
----
Car Accident
Woman Hung
Woman Who's Head Falls Off

Moon Cottage (Home)
-------------
Scary Face Man
Book
Teddy Bear
- Walking Teddy Bear
- Teddy Infront of TV
Tv
Demon Bird

Upstairs
--------
Floating White Thing(?)

Cliffs & Bridges
------
Father and Daughter
Satan
Floating Castle
Map

Kyoto
-----
Kanjii Face
Small Centaur & Carriage
Beast
Old Lady on Decking
Walking Statue
Stretched Walking Statue
Ghost Dog
Giant Bell
Giant Head
Giant Hand
Giant Foot
River Head
Running Children
Clockwork Woman
Dog Statues

Cube World
----------
Girl

Sahara
------
Lions
Mirage
Tortiose
UFO
Monolith

Quadrangle
----------
Demon Bird
Dancing Elephants

Happy Land
----------
Psychedelic Mushrooms
Train
Marching Toys

Palace
------
Balancing Chairs
Woman Kicking Ball (On her own and with someone else)
Woman Dancing With Fan

ROOMS
-----
Clock Work Solar System
Sumo Room

EDIT: Updated 23:16 GMT Wednesday

Last edited:
Salazard:

I've also encountered a strange black dog (that leaped and attacked) and a woman dancing by herself, with a fan, in the palace. And I'm curious... I'm assuming when you say "cube room" you mean the black space with the grey cubes everywhere. What girl was there? o_o

also, father and daughter, satan, floating castle? never seen any of these. o_o describe them, please!

Salazard:

I've also encountered a strange black dog (that leaped and attacked) and a woman dancing by herself, with a fan, in the palace. And I'm curious... I'm assuming when you say "cube room" you mean the black space with the grey cubes everywhere. What girl was there? o_o

also, father and daughter, satan, floating castle? never seen any of these. o_o describe them, please!

Well the dog was actually white and kept disapearing! I couldn't get a screen shot because of that... The dog did no harm though. There's a woman with a fan dancing? I haven't noticed that. I'll add that to the list also. Yeah the the Cube Room is what I decided to call that black space with the cubes. There is a little grey girl that is running with a hoop thing (I dunno what they're called. People used them in the old days).

The father and daughter are on the otherside of a bridge and theyre just a 2D cut out in front of a tree. They're always there but sometimes you can't cross the bridge. The satan is like this big creature that pops up in front of that bridge and wakes you up. I've seen it in a video on youtube. The floating castle is just a floating castle in the sky on a bit land that you can reach... It also has a waterfall. =]

Where is the download?

EDIT: I give up :( I've downloaded it and after a day of trying I couldn't get it to work.

Last edited:
I Googled LSD Dream Emulator ISO and found a direct download.

Time for a little slice of my experience, on day 3 here, and nothing horribly crazy yet:

LSD.png

Near the end, I stumbled here. The red lakes flash white and red, instantly killing anyone who suffers from epileptic seizures.
LSD0.png

Here's the area's castle, and one of the Tetris block-esque things floating in the sky in this region.
LSD1.png

Seeing no entrance, I walked around the castle wall and found this park-like area.
LSD2.png

There's the gate.
LSD3.png

Turned around from the last screenshot, we see train tracks and... something.
LSD4.png

Inside the castle.
LSD5.png

Walked into the throne and ended up (back) here. This place reminds me of temples I saw in Cambodia. Anyway, I'd ended up here the most in this dream so I dubbed it the hub world.

Back
Top Bottom