• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lucario Palace

"Uwaahahahaha~" Pretty. Very pretty. Not really the point, however. the wartortle, figeted with his wrist, going to pick a door...

"Ten. Ten'll do." Ten's a good number, right? Righ? Oh well. The slightly loopy turtle pushed open the door, awaiting...

"...hm."

Lopunny tip-toed towards the coin and bent down, scooping it up and tucked it in the fur of her ears. Then she walked towards the doors, selecting #5 again.

(FMC, the coin was what you found inside. That's all there is. There is nothing else in Room 5.)

The Wartortle walked into the room, which locked behind him. Foreboding music began to play, and suddenly, the most epic Pokemon ever came down from the sky.

Wartortle marveled at the intense glow of the epic, impossible-to-defeat Magikarp.

((...iloveyou))

...what.

No way. NO. This...this has gotta...
OHGOD. IT'S A MAGIKARP ON STEROIDS.

Wartortle gingerly walked over, poking the small fish with a grin "H-Hello...I'm not trying to hurt you so you...won't hurt me, right?"

He continued poking.

"*coughs* Oh crap. well first of all I should *cough* try to stop these gasses!"
pikachu backed up, then used a powerful thunderbolt on the pipe.

Hitmonlee let's the Thunder hit him, then, eyes glowing red, countered with Revenge.

[Man, this is gonna take a while]

Weavile was ready for the blow. At the second the Poliwhirl burst out of the water, she let it punch her in the chest and grabbed it's arm, swinging it around and throwing it into the wall using its own momentum. "Take that," she yelled, pausing to catch her breath. Making that chunk of ice had taken a lot of energy, maybe it wasn't such a good idea.

Froslass flinched back as the Thunder/Aurora Beam slammed into her Protect, unnerved by how easily it had gotten rid of its paralysis. Acting quickly, she used a Confuse Ray, and then managed a Toxic, before gathering power. A lot of power. She couldn't act cautious when dealing with an icy bird of doom. "I hope this works." she muttered, and then fired off a Hyper Beam, feeling the energy drain instantly. Ouch.

((I better get lots of points for this. :P))

(There is no next room five. There is only one room five. YOu have to pick a different door, silly.)

Magikarp shuddered as the Wartortle tried to poke him. The Magikarp tried to get away, but just flopped in its place.

Pikachu shut off the pipe, but it was too late: he had already become poisoned. The door opened behind him.

Hitmonlee hit the Lombre with the revenge. Lombre rushed up, and summoned a tidal wave to ride on.

Weavile knocked the Poliwhirl backwards. It stumbled against the edge of the door, and then turned into a silver statue. (You work fast, I guess.) The door opened.

The Articuno, now confused, tried to aim at the Froslass who had tried to shoot it so many times. It tried to avoid the Hyper Beam, but was unable to do so. Clearly agitated, it shook its head and stared at the Froslass. It then began to aim its freezing beam. (Mind Reader/Ice Beam)

(Health: 15/30)

Last edited:
"Huh. I see."

Awww, such...such a helpless little guy.

...I'm going to hate meself in the morning buuuut....

The Wartortle's fist glowed a soft blue colour, a la Focus Punch.

Mr. Mime flexed his fingers quickly, psychically altering the flow of time in the general area. Before his eyes, the sludge slowed down enough for him to sidestep, and the mime shot a multicolored beam of Psychic enrgy from his hands.

((Trick Room then Psybeam))

Weavile smirked at the statue, tapping it with a claw on her way out. Standing in front of the doors once more, she squinted at the numbers, going with the fifth door. Number five, she thought, and placed a claw on the door's handle, passing through. Just to be ready, the Weavile began to charge icy energy in a claw, looking around the room expectantly.

Dragon: Weavile knocked the Poliwhirl backwards. It stumbled against the edge of the door, and then turned into a silver statue. (You work fast, I guess.) The door opened. (It says Weavile there. Come on. You can read.)

The Magikarp painlessly turned into a silver statue when Wartorle touched it.

Ekans, confused by the blast, ran up to the Mr. Mime and tried to Wrap around it.

Weavile was greeted by a Chikorita. It tried to launch a razor-sharp leaf at its opponent, then ran into the corner of its room. (You got some weak Pokemon, you lucky man.)

Startled at the snake's quick recovery, Mr. Mime instinctuallt raised his hands and let loose. The Ekans turned pinkish-purple, and floated into the air. The mime began smashing it gleefully against the wall.

Weavile smirked at the Chikorita, unintentionally letting the leaf cut her across the chest. She cried out and glared at her opponent, letting loose the icy energy she had charged up in her palm. It thinned out and shot forwards, in the shape of a thin white beam.

((Ice Beam~))

(Yay, it's half dead! =D)

Froslass could do nothing except brace herself for the bitterly cold blast. At least it was ice, rather than fire... Hopefully the legendary would blunder and hurt itself while she recuperated.

Back
Top Bottom