• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Macbeth

Lorem Ipsum

Pronoun
x
I really can't describe how excited I am at the moment. Basically, last week, I asked my English teacher whether I could put on a performance of a Shakespeare play (something which I've wanted to do for so long it's unbelievable) and she not only said yes, but that she'd do anything she could to help and get other staff to help!

Anyway, so it's going ahead, and I've got three actors already: I'm playing Macbeth, my friend is playing Banquo, and another friend is playing Macduff. We're planning to perform it at the very end of March 2012, which I've calculated would give us ~42 weeks rehearsal if we were to do a rehearsal every week after school on a Monday evening.

This is so cool :D

AND ONCE AGAIN HARRY TAKES THE INITIATIVE!!!

Good luck! Break a leg, assuming you haven't already broken it titling the thread.

1. *falls down stairs with kettle in left hand and iron in right hand*
2. ???
3. PROF- oh the pain

Event 2:

stairs.JPG

Seriously change the name.... call it Scottish Play or something. That's what we called it when we did it.

Back
Top Bottom