• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Idea Center

I have an idea for a reverse Luigi's Mansion Mafia (where ghosts are town) where E-Gad makes an invention that ends up turning everyone into Generic looking ghosts, upon this point E-Gad discovers that he can fix their ghostly affliction, but needs the ghost to be eliminated. The ghastly group eventually find the poltergust 3000 and attempt to find E-Gad and his cohorts before being captured themselves.

I have an idea for roles and such but I would like it if someone could help me/never hosted on tCoD, and I'm bad with balancing.

Phantom's revival of Pirates of the Carribean mafia had me thinking... I propose that mafia games not started 3 months after they are posted become part of our public domain, and can be revived by anyone.

Make a new thread. Basically we have a backlog of game ideas that never got started that people might be able to go to if feeling uninspired. We'd want the people interested to sign up again, to weed out the now inactives anyway.

Tangentially, I'm thinking of retrying Fallen London mafia. Thoughts?

Make a new thread. Basically we have a backlog of game ideas that never got started that people might be able to go to if feeling uninspired. We'd want the people interested to sign up again, to weed out the now inactives anyway.

Tangentially, I'm thinking of retrying Fallen London mafia. Thoughts?

I'd be okay with this.

How would you guys feel about a dangan mafia styled game? It doesn't necessarily have to be Dangan Ronpa themed, but a mafia game where everyone gets a character and a(n unrelated) role and interacts solely through roleplay etc etc. Let's attempt to revive both RPing and mafia?????

Would anyone be interested, and if so what is a series that you all know and has a lot of characters that would be viable for mafia

How would you guys feel about a dangan mafia styled game? It doesn't necessarily have to be Dangan Ronpa themed, but a mafia game where everyone gets a character and a(n unrelated) role and interacts solely through roleplay etc etc. Let's attempt to revive both RPing and mafia?????

Would anyone be interested, and if so what is a series that you all know and has a lot of characters that would be viable for mafia

This would be great, actually. The last Homestuck mafias were awesome, although I'm pretty sure I messed up the ending of one of them.....

Mioda_%286%29.png

Bringing this back! (Though I... wasn't the one who posted it in the first place.) What series would people be interested in, or should it be a mass-crossover thing?

I'd love to host a Dangan Ronpa game (without endgame spoilers, people who know spoilercharacters)! Or anything with sprites, honestly. Sprites are fun.

...Is it bad that I was just thinking of mafia roles for kagepro characters?

Maybe when the anime finishes.

Seto as inspector, Mary as roleblocker, Konoha as alien, Kido as the doctor (of sorts)...

How about a game where you communicate solely in sprites?

I don't think discussion would /work/ there; sprites aren't that nuanced, you know? Like if I go pointing - shocked - excited face, how are you supposed to know that I'm inspector and I'm saying you're mafia. Unless I'm taking this the wrong way?

...Is it bad that I was just thinking of mafia roles for kagepro characters?

What's Kagepro :?

I meant kinda like you guys did (are doing?) in TPP Mafia. Should've worded it right. I'd play the shit out of that. Maybe you can ask to get a sprite from a certain game? (ie: Ace Attorney or Pokemon Conquest)

I'm totally down for sprites!mafia.

On an unrelated note, I want to do a Fullmetal Alchemist mafia with alchemists as townspeople and homunculi as mafia.

I meant kinda like you guys did (are doing?) in TPP Mafia. Should've worded it right. I'd play the shit out of that. Maybe you can ask to get a sprite from a certain game? (ie: Ace Attorney or Pokemon Conquest)

Oh, yeah. That's what I mean, too, then. How many Conquest sprites are there for reacting, anyway? I'm thinking maybe set a minimum number of sprites per character you need to have (six of different emotions, maybe) and if you have that then you can use any fandom??? Very loose roleplaying intended.

What's Kagepro :?

KagePro is short for Kagerou Project. Originally a Vocaloid song series by the producer Jin and featuring PVs by Shidu and wannyanpu, the series has spawned a multimedia franchise. Currently, there is a series of light novels, a manga series (Kagerou Days), two albums (Mekaku City Days and Mekaku City Records), and an upcoming April 2014 anime (the anime is entitles Mekaku City Actors. ...I don't know where the Actors part of the title came from.)

The story is about a genius hikkikomori named Shintaro Kisaragi who shut himself away after his best friend Ayano Tateyama committed suicide. But one day he made a fatal mistake: spilling cola all over his keyboard in his fury as the AI who lives on his computer, Ene, deleted a song he was working on. He was left with no choice but to go out and buy a new one.

On that very fateful day he meets the Mekaku gang, who save his butt from a terrorist attack. All of these people have "eye powers" which allow them one power that they can do, which turns their eyes red.

How did they get their powers? What's causing August 15 to repeat and why did everyone get their powers this day (in different years, but still)? What's up with Mary, who claims she is a quarter Medusa?

What's up with the amnesiac Konoha?

I'd be totally up to host a DR/SDR2 game if the sprites!mafia isn't enough for anyone. :O I'd love to start GMing again!

(I'm also like, 999/VLR THEMED GAME!!! but idk that might be hard to implement)

I'd be totally up to host a DR/SDR2 game if the sprites!mafia isn't enough for anyone. :O I'd love to start GMing again!

That would be excellent! I would definitely join.

(And I don't either of those, either, but if you had interesting tie-in mechanics I would try!)

Ace Attorney mafia might be fun.

Or an AA RP, but I was thinking of the logistics of that and yeesh. Need every witness to collaborate with me, need to give both side of the bench of fair shot of winning, no way I'd get enough people...

Back
Top Bottom