• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Idea Center

^I'd totally play that. Even though I've only played the one with Apollo Justice in it, it's still super fun. Would you consider adding quirks?

I think it would be fun to play a Mafia where you play as one of the other players (i.e. if I and user1 were to play, I could play as user1 and user1 could play as me, et cetera).

Yeah! Like TCOD Mafia, exactly. It seems to have been quite some time since that one, I think it'd be cool! Anyone up for GM'ing it?

yes that would be amazing! I could GM it, if enough people are interested, but I kinda also want to play :s

Would anyone be interested in a mafia in which roles are based off user titles or avatars, like in the Username Mafias?

yes that would be amazing! I could GM it, if enough people are interested, but I kinda also want to play :s

Would anyone be interested in a mafia in which roles are based off user titles or avatars, like in the Username Mafias?

Same here, haha. My excuse is that I'm going to start sprites!mafia tomorrow, I suppose.

I would!

A hundred and ten percent for it!

Would anyone be interested in a Total Drama mafia? Like, you'd play as one of the characters, and you'd probably roleplay a bit. Or maybe that could be the Dangan style mafia mentioned a few posts back.

GOSH, a night vale game would be awesome. I love bastard games, secretly. [thinks longingly of her last GMed bastard game. oh, sweet halcyon days...]

although i'm always a little wary of themed games as much as they're super fun, because unless you mix up the roles, if you know that particular theme then you can just ask everyone to roleclaim and then lynch off the likely 'evil' characters which is boring. i mean, i suppose as a GM you could always just ask that you don't roleclaim as characters [thinks guiltily about totally forgetting that rule in TTP mafia in my attempts to not get lynched], come to think of it~~

i am srsly thinking about DR mafia though. my brother has actually totally written up a game but i think he'd want to implement that one himself :O i might encourage him to do it here (it uses like... an item system? it's interesting)

I would actually be okay with GMing some sort of TCoD mafia, but I don't know most of the members here well enough to make a good role list. Perhaps I should pursue this.

...Okay, fine, it'll be fun. I hereby volunteer to host TCoD Mafia. Unless someone else really wants to. Also, suggestions welcome.

GOSH, a night vale game would be awesome. I love bastard games, secretly. [thinks longingly of her last GMed bastard game. oh, sweet halcyon days...]

Bastard mafia's are my super secret favorite.

I'd been thinking of doing a Who mafia, but the last one failed miserably.

I could run a Kanto mafia? Using the Kanto gym leaders and the elite four, maybe, as mafia?

I'd like another quirk mafia.

A Day Action mafia might be interesting.

Butterfree could attempt TV Tropes mafia... justsaying.

So back to that Total Drama mafia. I really want to set one up. Anyone up for it? I don't want to make a sign up if only three people sign up.

So back to that Total Drama mafia. I really want to set one up. Anyone up for it? I don't want to make a sign up if only three people sign up.

Hate to double-post, but I'd really love to set one up. I've got all the roles planned, and it could play out semi-roleplay-like! Anyone interested?

Remember any awesome mafias? I will never forget the Greek Mafia from a long time ago.

We were the best, my cultafia.

Glad you liked it Phantom, I had fun hosting it ^^.

I'm pretty sure MF's recent Gen VI Pokechoice mafia will go down in history along with TV Tropes Mafia.

I also remember the song choice mafias being fun.

Back
Top Bottom