• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Idea Center

Double posting, BLARG DON'T KILL PHANTOM!

So... mafia's pretty much six feet under. Ideas to bring it back?

Silly Phantom, you're already dead!

I'm not really sure what to do to revive Mafia. It seems like there's little interest in it nowadays.
Maybe a special game with a ton of gimmicks? idk

I have a few ideas, but have been weary to even mention it, as I will have a lot of studying to do for SAT/ACT/AP Tests from now till the end of the year.

Also, it sucks having awkward unresolved gambits when mafia games die...

...Mario Kart Mafia.

Every night, everyone gets an item, though the items are different on each team(Innocent and Mafia being the teams).

Everyone gets a charecter as their role, but their character is irrelevant to the item they get.

Basically, this game just requires luck.

Anyone with me on this?

Or you do it Double Dash-style, associate each character with an item, and give them a higher chance of getting that particular item.

There are a lot of games in the sign-up area that never started. Is there a way to bring those in? There are some good ones there, like the Hunger Games one.

I'm kind of tempted to try my Nightmare Mafia again, since we have come up with a few new Nightmares since then. I would have to shake up the roles from last time, though. Would anyone be interested?

I'd be up for any mafia game. I've been wanting to play for a while, but it does seem rather dead.

I'm kind of tempted to try my Nightmare Mafia again, since we have come up with a few new Nightmares since then. I would have to shake up the roles from last time, though. Would anyone be interested?

I loved Nightmare Mafia, but it kinda depends. Would it finish?

I loved Nightmare Mafia, but it kinda depends. Would it finish?

That's the problem, so many mafia's don't, or can't, finish.

There are so many that haven't even started. Is there any way to start some of the ones that are sitting dead in the water?

That's the problem, so many mafia's don't, or can't, finish.

There are so many that haven't even started. Is there any way to start some of the ones that are sitting dead in the water?

Hm, I had a game that I was planning to start back in December-ish that I never did because of a lack of interest and the fact that I'd completely lost hope in the mafia forum by then and didn't want to try to GM a game only to have it die on me the first day. :( I know of another game that didn't start for much the same reasons. I thought about possibly just getting it started a little while ago, but never did because I figured everyone who'd signed up would be gone.

I'd be up for any of the more generic mafia games, though; I tend to get lost in some of the more gimmicky ones. (I'm glad Phantom's game is going to be happening after all!)

Terraria Mafia.

I'm going to create a list and everything for this this is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom