• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Magikarp: the Gathering

What does Feebas have to do with anything? I thought this is about Magikarp.

I'm still stuck at the save point, and i got Butterfree's first clue.

Is ANYONE confused like me?

Need a tip? Perhaps one from Hoenn?

Also, I don't get it. Where am I supposed to find MORE ash?

I checked both articles under the Hoenn category. I even looked in the source code. Nothing.

Blarg, join the club, Icalasari.
D: Still stuck on the second ash part.

Houndoom then Torkoal produced more ash... Hmm... What a STYLISH idea

Still has me stumped though x.x

EDIT: A Dragon of Volcanos, huh...

Last edited:
Ok, I'm stuck at the part in which Butterfree says that Deoxys infected all Magikarp, but what do I have to do next? I know I have to find Deoxys, but where?
Oh never mind...

OMG THANKS ICALASARI :D
And I think Lorem Ipsum beat it before you. Maybe.
EDIT: What do you do after getting the ash?

OMG YAY I BEAT IT TOO :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I WAS THE (MAYBE) SECOND OR THIRD OR FOURTH TO BEAT IT! YAY!
EDIT: Epilogue=Magikarp pwnage.

Ok, now I'm stuck again I know I need the flute, but how do I put the answer? I tried blablabla.aspx?item=yellowflute and blablabla.apsx?yellowflute, but it didn't work...

Meh. I got to where butterfree offers you a cookie, and I saw earlier in the thread something about Hoenn's subpages, but the stupid computer doesn't like the subpage menus so I can't get to any of the subpages. Help?

EDIT: This is pathetic. I'm at the point where i'm refreshing constantly in hopes that one of the hoenn pages will come up in the featured section...

EDIT NUMBAH TWO: Yes! Finally got it!

Last edited:
Ok, now I'm stuck again I know I need the flute, but how do I put the answer? I tried blablabla.aspx?item=yellowflute and blablabla.apsx?yellowflute, but it didn't work...

?answer=yellowflute

Meh. I got to where butterfree offers you a cookie, and I saw earlier in the thread something about Hoenn's subpages, but the stupid computer doesn't like the subpage menus so I can't get to any of the subpages. Help?

Well, you are sunk, then, as this requires you to have access TO the subpages...

Anyways, if you ever get access to those, well, it does sound like you could use a TIP... Then again, that cookie may be a TRICK... who knows?

Thanks, I feel stupid now XD

Wow, thank you! I completed it now. Now I can go back to study... 2 exams tomorrow... oh wait 3...

Last edited:
I finally, by some stroke of luck, got to the right page. Hopefully my actual computer (on which the internet stopped working, so I'm on our pathetic old desktop) will allow me into the subpages, cause I don't want to go through that again, and I'm about to run out of time.
But, I have a question: How do you go south?

I finally, by some stroke of luck, got to the right page. Hopefully my actual computer (on which the internet stopped working, so I'm on our pathetic old desktop) will allow me into the subpages, cause I don't want to go through that again, and I'm about to run out of time.
But, I have a question: How do you go south?

Hmm... Well, the URL says you are on route 119...

And done helping for tonight :3

Gah, I totally forgot where to go after the first butterfree clue!!!
Anyone help?
I did it before, but now I forget...

EDIT: Nevermind, it's exactly what I was thinking, the computer just doesn't like me today...

Back
Top Bottom