• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mario Kart Club

S. E.

I'm a crow, don't'cha know?
Pronoun
she
Yay, Mario Kart~ Discuss anything Mario Kart related here or even participate in tournaments started by members.

Members:
Shining Eevee
EeveeSkitty
IcySapphire
Darksong
Cryptica
Terry. T.
Dragon

Last edited:
YAY! MUST JOIN!
I am pro with Mario, and OK with anyone else.
I also have a friend code. My funniest battle was when I met a team called Ash and Lucario. They were good, but I creamed them.

Join?

Well, I don't have Mario Kart Wii PFFFF I don't even have a Wii, but I play Mario Kart DS a lot.

But I don't have it. =3

I don't have Mario Kart Wii either. God, I don't even have a Wii. But I play Mario Kart DS A LOT. I don't actually have the game but I link with others who do have the game almost daily and sometimes I get a go at the cups.

Rainbow Road is on DS as well and is :)

I don't think too many will agree with me but I think Moo moo farm is fun~

Moo moo farm~

Rainbow road is shinier. >:3 And hell on Mario Kart Wii. But it's still fuuun~

On Wii at my friend's house (not mine) he has Rainbow Road. As Diddy Kong (I've not got him yet) I got the floor wiped and he was Yoshi. *sigh*

fffff mario kart. it's awesome
i have all the mk games apart from thef irst one because i don't have a snes.
on all the mario kart games i use yoshi, but on double dash and mk wii i also use bowser jr.
when i think about it. i don't really like any of the rainbow roads but the wii version has awesome music on that track :) i usually just race on that to hear the music even though the course is really frustrating

Darksong and I were playing Mario Kart Wii over Wifi and then there was this person who had a Naruto mii.

The Mii was a girl.

Back
Top Bottom