• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Misreadings and stuff

Somehow missaw a sponge with a glove draped over it as a snorlax. Not the first time i've done that....

I wanted to think of Discworld, and the first name I thought of was Lovedisc. And yes, I actually imagined it spelled like that and realized that there was a Pokémon named Luvdisc shortly afterwards.
I don't remember any other case of mixing a name of a book series with a name of a writer who didn't write it, but I think this is the case.

^"Shanty creek" as "Skanky creek"

Also today... My theme is Skyrim.... don't play at six AM. Ever. Note.

"Skyrim" as "Skyfoam" No idea.
"Dragonborn" heard as "Dragin' phone"
"Imperial Legion" as "Salami Region" No idea either.
"Blades" as "Blakes"

I need to get a bigger tv. Tiny characters cause the Empire to divide into salami.

Everytime "Sections That Suck" and "Kinds of Content" are close by, I read "Sections That Kind of Suck".

In one Digimon episode, I thought someone was talking about sucky Numemon. It turned to be KaratsukiNumemon, which is a snail (that has both genders and females have eyelashes, but that doesn't matter now).

Tengaru as Tigru
Sidestory as Maplestory
MISHEARING
"Where will R.J sit?" as "Where will Eckhart sit?"

your god Maplestory

Mishearings of the day. "Part time" is apparently the new "crime."
"Kiwi" is the new "Carrie."
And, while watching YGOA (Yu-gi-oh Abridged), apparently Bakura is saying "Bloody shells" instead of "Bloody hell."

Back
Top Bottom