• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Misreadings and stuff

Another "and stuff".

So I was texting this girl. (My cousin's girlfriend) And I guess she's not the most... intelligent person? So my Aspies started showing cause I was literally unable to understand most of what she was typing.... example:

Girl: cause I love *name* alot amd we work it out than it seem he let *name* tell him to break up with me
Me: I am sorry but that message didn't make any sense.
Girl: i love *name alot *another name told him to break up with me and he did thsn we workout and than he left me today
Me: Yeah, I got nothing out of that.... but if you talking about *name telling *name to break up with you. I want to avoid confrontations. It's not my business, nor do I intend it to be. *name had his own reasons for talking to *name, but that's of no interest to me.
Girl: I understand. but I mite be prego by him im cool though.
Me: Wait, you have mites in tomato sauce that are cold? That made no sense.
Me: I'm sorry I can't seem to understand you.
Girl: I mite be pregnet by *name it ok i understand he dot care noways.
Girl: im sintive
Me: You're what?
Girl: sintive
Me: That's not a word.
Girl: Bye.
Me: OH you mean 'sensitive'.

Life in my world... but damn was she just stupid?

In Numeracy today, on the back of a dictionary. Don't blame me, I can't read very well without my glasses.

I misread "Give Yourself A Head Start!" as "Give Yourself A Butt Kick!".

"Do you have cookies?" as "do you have cancer?"
*thinks about Slowbro's user title*

o_0 Slowbro's user title would now be "Do you have cancer for me?"

So, my brother was making up weird stuff that could happen in Homestuck, and something like this happened:
Him: Captchalogue shurikens. Captchalogue boss... I mean box. Shoot shurikens at yourself.
Me: What would Rose think?
Him: She would captchalogue the boss and shoot him at someone.
Me: You know what I'm referencing!
Him. I know. You're referencing the eye.

(in case you don't know, we were thinking about a certain boss from Terraria)

Another thing:
Me: Well, Dave is in the Fire place and... I mean, on the fire planet.
Him: That was a good one. In the fireplace!
(he knew that it was a mistake)

Fargo as Faygo

And today, in one classroom at our school, there were some random foreign words on the blackboard. One of them was "mythos." I didn't misread anything this time, I just got weird associations.

Not a misreading, but my brain now thinks random househod items are Victini.

Dark colored hat=Victini
Tv that wasn't even on=Victini
DBZ kai opening squence=Victini.

What.

Last edited:
Not a misreading, but my brain now thinks random househod items are Victini.

Dark colored hat=Victini
Tv that wasn't even on=Victini
DBZ kai opening squence=Victini.

What.

If the TV had V-shaped antennas, I understand that part.

I have something similar with tentacles. Not so frequent, but sometimes I just think that something looks like a tentacle.
And when I was typing the thing about the TV, I almost typed "tentacles" instead of "antennas."

^ That's... Kinda strange. 00"

Edit: Did I mention that yesterday I thought your name was "Funky" instead of "Spunky?"

It's not funny anymore...

"Trust" as "Trunks" and a picture of the ocean as Victini.

The ocean...Victini?

You and your Victinis. x3

So.. I read the title of this Homestuck personality test, "Homestuck: What Is Your Blood Color?". It was written by someone called "Vaina". Cue me mixing it together and reading "What Is Your Blood Vagina?" Um... I don't think I want to know? Considering what "blood vagina" likely means...

Worst Username Ever...
Your siggie is confuzzling >~<"
"...with 10 glasses of orange juice" as "...with 10 glasses of orangutan juice."

What

Back
Top Bottom