• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Mt. Vesever: A Dangerous Path - Will you save the Crate?

A blue Shellos crawled over to the water and noticed a Misdreavus spooking a Spheal. A Meowth also was there, watching. The Shellos squealed with delight, and nudged the Meowth on its back, with his head.

Forum Name: link008
Char. Name: Tama
Species: Surskit
Personality: PO
Bio: Born on the edge of Magikarp Lake, Tama lived there all of his life, skating around the water and wandering around the beach, a curious fellow. He joined the Crate Club to further his exploration. Many of his friends on the lake died of the illness, and he is quite concerned about it.
Appearance: Normal, though wearing his hat most of the time.
Relationships: Friends with Jelly.
Item: Straw Hat, a tiny conical straw hat that doesn't seem to do anything.
Other: None.

Won't be as active for the next 2 days though.

Sting landed safely on the tree, with the thread trailing behind her. She hooked it to the branch and jumped again, aiming for another tree.
Venom got the idea and also leaped, spinning string as she touched down on the branch of a neighboring tree. Soon the whole family was doing it. Poision signaled them to stop after awhile, and began to crawl in a circular shape. "Spiral outward," he said, and Venom nodded. In about fifteen minutes there was an intricate web.
"Mother... can I go explore Sinister Woods?" asked Venom.
Sting nodded. "Don't get lost on the way."
"Yippee!" Venom jumped off the tree and somehow landed safely, scuttling toward the edge of the forest.

((The new map's awesome. But I think maybe you should look a little closer at the tap...D: ))

Bouncy took a deep sigh of relief. "Good. I don't want to be eaten..."

He noticed a Meowth and a Shellos by the edge of the lake. He waved at them. "Hello!" he squealed excitedly, "Who are you? Oh, and you?" He directed the last question at the Misdreavus. Maybe he'd found some new friends!

Forum Name: link008
Char. Name: Tama
Species: Surskit
Personality: PO
Bio: Born on the edge of Magikarp Lake, Tama lived there all of his life, skating around the water and wandering around the beach, a curious fellow. He joined the Crate Club to further his exploration. Many of his friends on the lake died of the illness, and he is quite concerned about it.
Appearance: Normal, though wearing his hat most of the time.
Relationships: Friends with Jelly.
Item: Straw Hat, a tiny conical straw hat that doesn't seem to do anything.
Other: None.

Won't be as active for the next 2 days though.
Accepted :3

I know, but there's not much I can do about it D: But the sinks in the games are also like that, so why not here :?

NEWS!!

I updated the third post with edits to the Club Crater decsription of the first and second floor. Now also with explanation why the second is named the ME room. And ME did it :D

I also edited some of the description of Magikarp lake. Check it out :]

Next time I'll update with how Drowzee plains look like.

"Shriek!" Shriek replied, smiling from her upside-down position, which looked a bit like frowning. She floated in circles around the Spheal.

((0.0 Is it my fault you added that stuff to Magikarp Lake? XP))

"Nice to meet you, Shriek," Bouncy said with a big smile, "I'm Bouncy. I live in a cave down there."

He pointed under the water with one of his flippers, then paddled over to the Meowth and Shellos.

"So who are you two?"

Cicada dropped onto all fours like her mother had, her scythe-tips only just touching the ground. It was then that she heard a rustle in the bushes, and a Rattata appeared. The Scyther sneaked up on it with almost no sound until she was almost close enough to smell it.
Cicada launched her scythes forward, the tips just scratching the mouse. It began to flee, and Cicada frantically attempted to slice it repeatedly, with no success. However, just when it was about to run into its hole, she gathered all her courage and moved her scythe just enough to block it. As it tried to run away from the Scyther, Cicada used her free scythe to slice it clean in half.

((Co-owner? :D I'm flattered!))

Within an hour, the trio had arrived at Drowzee Plains. Chica and Blaziking had Munch hold Houndour for the last stretch. They turned to him.

There was no Houndour.

Or Munch.

"Munch?" Blaziking asked. "Munch? Where the hell are you?"

"DAMMIT!!" Chica screamed, "I KNEW WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED THAT DELUDED BEAR!"

"Come on, let's go find him," Blaziking said, sighing.

----------

Meanwhile, Munch was mesmerized by a Misdreavus named Shriek.

"Hey! You! Misdreavus Pokemon! Can you scare ME?" Munch asked, unconscious Houndour in hand.

Last edited:
Venom skittered out of Berry woods, and toward Sinister Forest on the opposite side of the Crater. She also decided to stop by Magikarp Lake; she liked seeing Water Pokémon playing about. The Spinarak turned and scuttled more toward the lake. Within a while she was there. Seeing a group of Pokémon, she rushed over.
"Hi! My name's Venom! Who are you?"

Tama smoothly glided across the surface of the lake, never too far from shore. He spotted a group of Pokemon, and, drawing closer, noticed one of them was Jelly. He skated over, the group was quite large, and he called out to the Shellos, "Hey Jelly! Who are all these guys?"

Cicada's mother nodded as Cicada took the Rattata. Her mother carried her Pidgey as they flew back home.
When they reached the clearing again, the family of Scyther and Scizor devoured their prey. Cicada asked her mother, "Is it okay if I retrieve some berries or something?"
Her mother replied, "Why not?" just as her daughter flew into the depths of the forest.

Shriek did a flip, and, in response to the Munchlax's question, said, "Not right now that you know I'm here! I'll sneak up on you sometime instead!"

Rick moaned in the arms of the Munchlax. I... can hear voices... where am I? He opened his eyes slightly. In the distance was Crystal Cave, and there was water. Then he was probably on Magikarp Beach! But... weren't they taking me to Drowzee Plains? Maybe I have already been there, and the pain isn't existing, just my mind tricking me. He moaned again.

Then the earth started to tremble and shake... Tremble? Tremor? Earthquake? He blinked. Maybe he was dreaming? Maybe he really was having a nightmare, and when he woke up he would be in his good, ol' safe cave. No, the pain was too real, the tremors too. He blinked. The water were shaking and drops of water were thrown into the air. A few meters in front of him, the earth, slow but steadily, opened and searing hot flames shot out like jets! "Must... get away..." He jumped out of the Munchlax' hands and started to run towards the Discussion Stones. His dad had to know about this! It was a bigger earthquake than the normal, daily ones!

Rick's wounds still bled, but he paid no attention to them.
---

I have added some description to Drowzee Plains.

Bouncy screamed once again as the flames leapt out of the fissure in the ground. He tensed himself, increasing his weight and dropping under the water like a stone to shield himself from the fire. He hoped his new friends would follow!

he decided he'd follow that injured Houndour to the discussion stones as soon as the quake was over.

Venom let out an insect-like shriek and hurriedly crawled up to the cave ceiling, unmoving. She automatically covered herself in her own web to protect from the fire. She would chew through it when the quake was over.

Jelly looked excited when he noticed a familiar face, his friend, Tama the Surskit. He squealed and wriggled, crawling over to the edge of the water. "Hiii!" He didn't yet know many words, but that didn't stop him from trying to speak. "Friends?"

Suddenly, Jelly could feel the ground trembling, significantly harder than the usual minor tremors. He cried and dove into the lake, floating near the shore. What was going on?

Shriek was floating in the air and did not feel the earthquake, although she saw it, and the flames that sprung up around her. She swiftly flew away, going towards the rocks, where she could squeeze in if the fire spread.

Tama stood there in the water when he saw visible signs that the ground was shaking. A Spheal dove into the water and sank beneath the surface, which was starting to get choppy. "Woah!", he shouted as the water made it hard to stand. He noticed a Houndour running off. He asked nobody in particular, "What's going on?"

Back
Top Bottom