• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Don't look unless you've seen Party of One but this is the best pun ever.

Also did anyone else find the finale kind of underwhelming?
Rarity's scenario was written well, the Pony Pokey was kind of funny, and I liked Spike's donut bar gag, but other than that it was pretty much just average I guess. Fluttershy's fury was kind of funny but she snapped way too easily, even taking into account that it involved animals.

You must...

Post in this thread.

Only post? Oh, what a jest!
To join, you have to pass my test!
A rap off! Just us! You and me!
Think you can top my poetry?
If you can make my rhymes look lame,
And beat Zecora at her game,
Then you have earned your pony badge.
Now let's get started with this jazz!

Only kidding, hope you know.
But still feel free to rhyme things, bro.

Only post? Oh, what a jest!
To join, you have to pass my test!
A rap off! Just us! You and me!
Think you can top my poetry?
If you can make my rhymes look lame,
And beat Zecora at her game,
Then you have earned your pony badge.
Now let's get started with this jazz!

Only kidding, hope you know.
But still feel free to rhyme things, bro.

This battle would have been a thrill,
But I am glad that you meant nil,
Serious about this duel,
For I'd have surely lost my cool,
Trying to build decent rhymes,
For every single pair of lines!
This alone has been quite hard,
How terrible I'd make a bard!

Constructing that, I must conclude,
Took a really long time, dude.
And you do this so often, Zec!
That's clearly worthy of respect!

Last edited:
I was able to watch the three pony episodes that I missed last night, and they were all great. The Best Night Ever was really good, and I especially liked Flutterzilla. Throughout the episode, I also noticed that each pony seemed as if they were some Disney princess at a ball. Rarity losing her glass slipper sort of confirmed it for me, and it seemed as if Fluttershy was Snow White. And after a while, the Wicked Witch of the West. It was a very nice episode, and I liked it.

Thought you guys might appreciate this post that came up on my Tumblr... though uh, chances are that a lot of you probably saw it already... oh well!

There has been a recent influx of anons on my favorite My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic blog suggesting that the show is only for ‘girls and faggots’. Let’s see what creator Lauren Faust says on the issue:

“Honestly?? I feel that people who call them that are ignorant a-holes. That’s how I feel. I didn’t create this show for little girls, I created it for little girls and their parents—including male parents. It only stands to reason that adult animation fans without children may like it, too. The belief that boys shouldn’t be interested in girl things is the main reason there’s hardly anything decent for girls in animation—- or almost any media, for that matter. It’s a backwards, sexist, outdated attitude.”

Also, some interesting fanfiction you have there. xD I haven't read all of them yet but a couple were quite interesting (I read Bittersweet, and the ponies discovering /co/)...
A little more... mature-themed than I expected, but that's OK too. Have any more humorous or lighthearted ones? :P

Thought you guys might appreciate this post that came up on my Tumblr... though uh, chances are that a lot of you probably saw it already... oh well!

Also, some interesting fanfiction you have there. xD I haven't read all of them yet but a couple were quite interesting (I read Bittersweet, and the ponies discovering /co/)...
A little more... mature-themed than I expected, but that's OK too. Have any more humorous or lighthearted ones? :P

There's the hilarious (but rather raunchy) Derpy's Lover. I won't post the link - Google it yourself. XD

Also, YAAAAAAY DONE WITH PROOFREADING/TOUCH-UPS ON MY FANFIC

I'm posting it to FF.net first, then Equestria Daily. Here's a teaser about it.

It has to do with something that affects many people every day, and might probably hit close to home for some of you.

EDIT: @DW: I commented on Antipodes.

Last edited:
HEY IT'S OFFICIAL

9dfac.png

/sunglasses

Back
Top Bottom