• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

No more Brock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we already have a new ambiguously brown/possibly asian(if that post on Bulbagarden is to be believed) character: Iris!

So they're finally booting Brock(and Dawn, but that was inevitable) out and bringing in two replacement scrappies that'll probably take care of his roles? Yeeeeeaah.

Just as long as Dento isn't girl crazy. Hell, I'd like to see Iris be girl crazy guy crazy, Could be amusing when she first meets Ash.

Well, this causes major problems. There are no more Asian males on the anime, opening 4kids to a lawsuit. But if that means WBkids was put back in charge... Grins devilishly Time to brush up on law.

Well, this causes major problems. There are no more Asian males on the anime, opening 4kids to a lawsuit. But if that means WBkids was put back in charge... Grins devilishly Time to brush up on law.

I'm sorta confused by this post. What does 4Kids have to do with Brock being put on a bus?

I agree, because 4kids does not make the anime, nor do they dub it anymore.

And everyone is Japanese. I thought everyone knew that by now. Then again, Iris might be Chinese, if the rumors are right.

Oh, I thought 4kids still did it. I didn't know it could stink so much without them...

There are no more Asian males on the anime, opening 4kids to a lawsuit. But if that means WBkids was put back in charge...

WB was never in charge of dubbing the anime. Yes, it was on the channel, but it was actually 4Kids dubbing it up until Battle Frontier.

But if Brock leaves, then who will buy the potions and junk? Without Takeshi, the show is boring. Now I want to listen to Brock's Paradise again...

Now I am sad. Brock is too awesome to leave the show. CURSE YOU, SHOGAKUKAN, CURSE YOU! (If they still own the series?)

honestly, it'll be a nice change. the "brock sees girl, girl gives a 'what the...' look, and slapstick ensues" thing is getting rather old.

i may actually watch the BW anime.

This kind of makes me sad. I grew up watching the first season, and although I do like the new characters (I go by Dawn, after all!), Ash, Misty and Brock will always have a special place in my heart, so I'll be sad to see him go. But hey, maybe the new characters will grow on me too.

I dunno, personally, I think his new look makes him look younger.. But that's just me.

Yeah, now that I've seen Serebii's episode pics...It does make him look like pre-Kanto anime. Is this how Japanese cartoon protagonists age? Older, Older, Older..... Younger and back to square 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom