• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmph, ok then, next topic: Related this time.
Order of favourite musics?

1: Trials and Tribulations
2: Justice for All
3: Apollo Justice
4: Ace Attorney

Depends, some of my favourite tracks come from JFA but I don't like most of the music. I'll just choose between the courtroom themes first of all.

Courtroom theme- AA, T&T, AJ then JFA.
Cross examining- AJ, JFA, AA, T&T
Cornered- AA, JFA, AJ, T&T

I think my favorite music mostly comes from the first game, mostly because it has my favorite cross-examination music which after all you end up hearing a lot. Then again it also has some themes I hate. <_<

Justice for All mostly had my favorite triumphant music by far. I liked that to absurd degrees. I can't really remember much of the other music from it other than the cross-examination music, which I found okay but pretty bland. Actually, I probably need to get around to replaying Justice for All.

Oh, hey, I remember I like the Kurain music. And the Magatama music.

Trials and Tribulations had my least favorite cross-examination theme - I couldn't stand the normal one, and just barely the climatic remix. I did like the sheer out-of-placeness of Godot's theme, though, and for some reason I really like the wacky music that was at Blue Screens Inc. (what was adapted into Apollo Justice and used for Spark Brushel, I believe), although my boyfriend thinks that was in the second game too.

Apollo Justice had my second favorite cross-examination theme and I remember enjoying a lot of the music although I can't really remember much of it now. <_<

Well my favorite music goes by song, since a lot of the music in the games runs together. TT'd have to have all my favorites, though. I mean, godot's theme. And Atmey's theme. Yes.

Mainly godot's theme. That thing is amazing when turned into orchestra, and heaven when gone jazz.

I think my favorite music mostly comes from the first game, mostly because it has my favorite cross-examination music which after all you end up hearing a lot. Then again it also has some themes I hate. <_<

Justice for All mostly had my favorite triumphant music by far. I liked that to absurd degrees. I can't really remember much of the other music from it other than the cross-examination music, which I found okay but pretty bland. Actually, I probably need to get around to replaying Justice for All.

Oh, hey, I remember I like the Kurain music. And the Magatama music.

Trials and Tribulations had my least favorite cross-examination theme - I couldn't stand the normal one, and just barely the climatic remix. I did like the sheer out-of-placeness of Godot's theme, though, and for some reason I really like the wacky music that was at Blue Screens Inc. (what was adapted into Apollo Justice and used for Spark Brushel, I believe), although my boyfriend thinks that was in the second game too.

Apollo Justice had my second favorite cross-examination theme and I remember enjoying a lot of the music although I can't really remember much of it now. <_<

The music used for Brushel and Blue Screens Inc. was originally used for Dr. Hotti if I remember correctly.

Oh, yes, I love Atmey's theme as well. :D

And yeah, that's where it was from. Second game, then.

I dunno. It sounded really weird at first and jarred with the other two cross-examination themes, but once I got used to it I started liking it. I don't think it's that bad, although I will admit that it still seems... out of place.

My memory is too bad to compare any music beyond that, and the only reason I even remember what the T&T cross-examination theme sounds like is because I've played relatively recently. :/

Oh, yeah, and I absolutely adored Edgeworth's new theme in Justice for All. :D

And now I'm on the break in the second trial in JFA... is it just me or are Justice For All's trials much more drawn-out than AA's?
I mean, I definitely had Ini there, but then Franziska objects... I really don't see very much room for doubt.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to show everyone this, purely because its awfulness is too hilarious to keep to myself: http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/mikethefoxhog/phoenixmike.jpg

Last edited:
And now I'm on the break in the second trial in JFA... is it just me or are Justice For All's trials much more drawn-out than AA's?

... Well, duh.

I mean, look at it logically: JFA is the second game in the series. They've had time to go through AA, see what they could have done, look at how AA was received, and now they're getting to use any ideas that mighta hit them during AA. No matter what JFA was going to be longer, more polished than AA (not necessarily TYPO-WISE THOUGH HUH GAME).

I mean, I definitely had Ini there, but then Franziska objects... I really don't see very much room for doubt.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to show everyone this, purely because its awfulness is too hilarious to keep to myself: http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/mikethefoxhog/phoenixmike.jpg

Well if the trials were the same length as in AA, then the cases would be a lot shorter, seeing as no case goes on for more than two days.
And don't worry about Franziska, she just wants to win...^_^;

2jfin49.png

I'm sorry, but it had to be done. D8

Well if the trials were the same length as in AA, then the cases would be a lot shorter, seeing as no case goes on for more than two days.
And don't worry about Franziska, she just wants to win...^_^;

Thought she might...

Speaking of Franziska, I drew oneof my friends as her... if you thought Phoenix Mike was bad you ain't seen nuttin' yet =)

AA had by far the best court music, in my opinion. Aside from court music, I loved a lot of the music in T&T (particularly Dahlia and Atmey's themes.) Nothing in JFA stood out for me, really (except for the awesome sad Steel Samurai music.) And... I really should remember AJ's music better, but I don't. I recall liking it overall, though.

So today in my garage sale stuff I found a few costume patterns and one of them had a jabot pattern in it.

A freaking jabot.

I was like SHIT YES, I'M A VON KARMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom