• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsession?

Non-Pokemon? Hmm...I'm going to have to think about that...

Prolly my guitar.

It was chess for a while. God, I'm such a nerd. :P

eh i dunno
naruto used to be one of them, i was a right narutard
now... prolly pokemon or brawl :I prolly mother 3 when it's translated fully
oh and summer heights high, it's the whole reason i look forward to tuesdays

Keroro Gunso/Sgt. Frog. I've watched up to episode 73 and I have volumes 1 and 2 of the manga *must find 3*. I've been having more dreams involving the characters too. That's a sign that I'm getting more obsessed :D

Also my tablet pen, I like carrying it about and holding it in my mouth :3

I am currently obsessed with the bands UVERworld and MOSAIC.WAV. Though I'm almost always obsessed with them.

Also currently super-obsessed with Nabari no Ou. <3 Yoite is moe.
Oh, and I'm obsessed with Japanese, too. I've had dreams in Japanese. =_= 変 です ね。。。

Playing the guitar. Sure, I'm horrible at it (I just started about a month ago), but it's fun.

Can someone say Warriors? I didn't even notice that it's finished and now they're working on some junk about bears. It's been a long, long time since I went out of the Manga section.

(Oh yeah. And Murkrow. I love Murkrow more than any other 'mon.)

Can someone say Warriors? I didn't even notice that it's finished and now they're working on some junk about bears. It's been a long, long time since I went out of the Manga section.

(Oh yeah. And Murkrow. I love Murkrow more than any other 'mon.)

Uuuuuh, it's kind of not finished. They've not even finished the third series and a fourth is planned. ?_? Clearly you've moved into the rock.

Faltzer said:
Phoenix Wright
Crazy Linoone said:
APOLLO JUSTICE! *high fives*

Both of these. :D

I've also been obsessed with Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis lately. I've been trying to save up money so I can buy all of the seasons. :3

And I can't forget Okami. <3

I get obsessed with Stargate as well, but I haven't watched it lately because the only seasons that have been on are 9, 10 and now 1 and I only really like seasons 2-8

Portal actually works on my new computer! :D I don't think anything more need be said. (Especially since it would end with me whining about Testchamber 15.)

I'm obsessed with Ike from Fire Emblem. Oh my god, in Brawl he's a monster! I'm also obsessed with diving off the high dive at the pool i go to. too bad i always hurt myself juping off. Yesterday, i hurt my arm and my head.

My new obsession is this song.

天気予報 - Snowkel

Is voice is beautiful, I can't stop listening to this.

Hawkfish said:
I'm obbsessed with monotones. I like all my things to only have one hue generally. Also that stretches to my avatar and banner. I love monotones. Their calming.

It makes me tempted to make something for you, I love them too...

Current

Leopard Geckos
My Hamster (whom I named Bob)
Pokemon
Digimon
Chao
Mythology
Extinct Life
SSBB
Impossible Creatures
Funny things on Newgrounds/YouTube
Heavy Metal