• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Odd One Out

Neither are correct.

You guys aren't following the hint. I'll say it again: should you find a move they all learn and that isn't extremely common, you're close to finding it out.

Ain't the logic I picked, again.

For the sake of this topic surviving, anybody want the answer?

No objections? Well, then, I'll give it away.

All Pokémon I listed are capable of learning Heat Wave, but only Torkoal can learn it by level-up.

So, who's next?

370m.png
058m.png
241f.png

Growlithe is the only one likelier to be male than to be female.

And aren't you supposed to post 4 Pokémon?

Red is usually associated with fire.
Green is usually associated with earth.
Black is usually associated with death and darkness.
Pink is usually associated with love.

So luvdisc is the odd one out because its colours aren't associated with its type.

[/outthereguessthatisprobablywrong]

Luvdisc is the only one that isn't 2+ distinct colors? (i.e. growlithe is orange/black, larvitar is orange/green, duskull is black/white, while luvdisc is only pink)

Back
Top Bottom