• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Only in America...

How very... bizarre. I was going to say 'interesting', but then I thoguht that it wasn't a strong enough word.

This is kinda old.....in America. But yes, only Americans can be that stupid.....in America.

I wonder if anyone get's that obligatory reference.....in America *shot*

This is kinda old.....in America. But yes, only Americans can be that stupid.....in America.

Stupid people are all over the world. You just hear about it more in the US. And the only reason you hear about this lawsuit is because it has everyone's favorite three letter word involved.

Stupid people are all over the world. You just hear about it more in the US. And the only reason you hear about this lawsuit is because it has everyone's favorite three letter word involved.

Lies. I didn't see "ass" in that article even once. D:

Anyway, know what the sad thing is? I've heard of another guy who sued God. He asked for either $1 million or the resurrection of his dead parrot. I like to imagine he came to court in a straitjacket.

This is actually pretty hilarious. It'd be better if God were real and he didn't presumably waste a lot of money to file the lawsuit, though.

Back
Top Bottom