• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC/Signups] Era of Escape: Days of the Damned

Umm...! I'm gonna sign up for this too I guess :v This looks interesting

Name: Tanya
Species: Milotic

Trainer: Arthur Goodman (Kali the Flygon)

Personality: Umm... PO? I'll definitely have something by the time this starts :v Will definitely be in line with Kali's current description of her.

Appearance: A beige serpent, longer than average at about 30', with bright, well-kept barbels, pectoral fins and scales of red and blue at the latter half of her tail, which resemble stained glass in pattern. Otherwise has no particularly distinguishing features.

Other: herp

Last edited:
Yay! I'll go edit my post... if anyone else wants to play one, I still have two more Pokémon available.

Hmm, maybe I'll go pick a Pokémon of my own to have as a second character... *goes down the lists*

Ah, here we go:

Pokemon-

Name: Luminita
Species: Dragonair

Trainer: Angel Lumentia (Zora of Termina)

Personality: Luminita is more practical and carefree compared to her trainer. She's very playful and likes to taunt and tease her and her other friends, to see just how much she can get away with, whether it's stealing a cookie from a jar or just acting lazy when she's supposed to be training. She's quite possessive, thinking of her trainer and her friends and fellow Pokémon as 'her property', but in the same way, if she feels they need help or support, she'll come to the rescue.

Appearance: Luminita is about 15 feet long and blue scaled from her snout to her little rattle. She is sleek and lithe, and while she likes the water, she can move just as well on land, slithering like a snake. Her wing ears are long and velvety, and her horn is small but sharp. Her little throat orb glows in different colors based upon her mood.

Other:

Last edited:
Name: Anastasia
Species: Riolu

Trainer: Angel / Zora of Termina

Personality: Put simply, she's a fireball, much befitting her trainer - always ready for fisticuffs and easy to set off. Still, she's not without her applicable social traits - she seems to have a dark, sarcastic sense of humour, and is more than happy to have a good time with those she trusts. (even if they're few and far between) Still, such a mood, for her, is hard to maintain, and tends to be attributed to her lack of evolution.

Appearance: She's a very ruffled variant of a Riolu - with longer, fluffy blue fur, and a shaggy head of 'hair'. She has more than a few scars, and likes wearing an earful of earrings. Her most noticeable trait is the complete lack of a right arm - though it's best not to mention, she's far from incapable for it. Otherwise, she has striking purple eyes which further differentiate her.

Other: :B The RNG gods decreed that it must always be Anna - I had other ideas too, I swear! That said don't be surprised if she raids any vodka that may be found. hee hee hee.

Before we start, I'd like to reiterate a question that I've seen asked a few times: are humans and pokemon able to understand one another?

Name: Jake Reynolds

Pokemon:

106.png

Hitmonlee
male.gif

332.png

Cacturne
male.gif

500.png

Emboar
male.gif

22.png

Fearow
female.gif

Two others shall be caught as the plot progresses...

Personality: In a nutshell, he is a man always fascinated and amazed by Pokemon especially the secrets they still withhold from humanity. He has spent his entire life training, observing and just enjoying their existence. He is better at dealing with Pokemon than he is humans which may create awkward social situations.

Appearance:

gsctrainer44.gif

That is the basis of it. He wears a fine blue suit and a matching blue hat with a case containing documents about his observations and quite a few other things.

His skin isn't as tan as the sprite appears. In reality, he has a white complexion similar to our average Irishman. His white hair is a natural color which gives him the immediate look of a much older gentleman. Couple this with blue eyes and black hair and his physically appearance is done.

Finally, his Pokemon (well, the Pokeballs anyway) are sitting on his belt hidden mostly by the bottom flaps of his suit jacket.

Bio:

Jake has been a trainer since he was legally allowed to become one at 10. Instead of taking a Pokemon from the lab, he decided to adopt a local Tyrogue that was causing trouble in New Bark Town. The story behind that is simple - Jake would feed the Pokemon and shelter it when the authorities tried to capture it and remove it from the town's limits. In this game of hide n' seek, the two grew into a great bond. That Tyrogue would later become Jake's trusted Hitmonlee.

Anyway, back to the story. Aside from training, he is somewhat of an amateur researcher who observes and records what he sees. This is his current focus now that direct training has fallen secondary as he approaches the middle ages of his existence. But on occasions, he does go out on a "Training Trip" to train, battle and exercise his Pokemon - it was on one of these jovial trips he was taken out.

It had been two hours into a day of training, Hitmonlee and Emboar were locked in a heated sparing match while Fearow slept and Cacturne absorbed the sunlight in a stage somewhere between rest and full-on sleep. There was a serious of explosions, cries from Jake's Pokemon and then black. He awoke somewhere else with no clue where his friends and companions were...

Other: N/A

Last edited:
Name: Nanka Kurohari

Pokemon:

[Spatz] Raichu [Male]
Wears a black scarf, and black goggles.

[Ricolan] Lucario [Male]
Born blind, and with an albino trait, possessing white eyes, and a silvery-white coat of fur (less where the black is).

[Avery] Swellow [Male]
Possesses a much more appealling coat of feathers, as well as two bred-in moves (Brve Bird/Supersonic)

[Hytanix] Hydreigon [Male]
No Special Difference

[Hastion] Aggron [Male]
His armor is more rugged, but extremely stong. Possesses two bred-in moves (Head Smash/Curse)

[Clyde] Tyranitar [Male]
No Special Traits

Personality: Nanka is best described as a cool and calculating battler, and hard to get along with. He sees the world througha numbr of perspectives due to his extrordinary intelligence, and has a bad habit of pushing all but family and close freinds away.

Appearance: Nanka wears a white sweater/t-shirt, blue jeans, and black shoes. On many occasions he refuses to wear his shoes. His hair is a darkened white and quite scraggily. His eyes are a deep shade of crimson.

Bio: Nanka was born to an expert battler and an expert breeder, and took on traits of both, having obtained badges from all five regions, as well as placing in their respective leagues. Following these years he settled on his own ranch where he woul breed, train and raise pokemon for others.

Eventually he found strange men investigating the pokemon on his ranch, and addressed them upon it, only to be knocked out, and taken away, nder the suspicion of being a rocket supporter.

Other: Nanka possess photoraphic memory

Before we start, I'd like to reiterate a question that I've seen asked a few times: are humans and pokemon able to understand one another?
As hardly anything would get done if they couldn't, I would say yes.

All accepted, I'm gonna go put up the thread riiight now.

New form? It's still accepting, right?

Name: Tundra
Species: Froslass

Trainer: Liza Walker, Silver

Personality: Solemn and mysterious. Everything is serious business for her. She tends to be logical to a fault, and a bit of a deadpan snarker when logic is against whatever is said. She follows the odds, neither an optimist or a pessimist. Will be played out.

Appearance: A typical ice spirit except for color, there are no truly significant changes other than her darkness. Everything about her seems muted and dark, with her normally purple areas nearing black and her usually vibrant red-orange sash being a burgundy color. The normally aqua markings of hers are an almost black azure, though for some reason her main body is still a shining pure white. She wears a black scarf around her neck at all times, even though she is an ice type and is not bothered by the cold. when asked about this, she will answer with a blank stare.

Other: Met in the tundra route 217 on the way to a contest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom